Brazil's NT 2011

• JAqueline asked to be dimissed from Nt, cause she is pregnant!!!!!!

She will also loose next club season.......I dont know if she will decide to end her career or not....cause she already had thought about it before....since she already had 3 surgeries in her knee.

• I don't think she'll want to end her career, since she said she still wants to pursue the next OG. But I found it odd that they're saying now she might not play next clubs season at all. I mean, even if she gives birth in 9 months from now on, she could still try to come back for the very end of the season. Anyways... good luck to her - and Murilo, obviously -, but it seems that Paula and she are always missing every other year in the NT, either because they're injured or pregnant. That's weird.

• unfortunetly yeah...Murilo was released of travelling with Nt to Puerto Rico for the first week of World League cause of that.

source: http://globoesporte.globo.com/…o.html?utm_source=Twitter

That's a clear header indeed..I even can translate it myself...very sad...I wish them both much strenght !!

• Its sad ideed, they both were really excited.

in the report says, Murilo was asking advices all the time to Gustavo and Giba about being a father. :(

But they are both young, Im sure a lot happiness still in their way.

• Thats a good team.
    Somehow I feel bad for Carol Gattaz. Ze could have called her to take part of this B-team and ask her to be the captain.
    Anyway I'm glad to see P. Daroit, Ivna, Tandara and Suele having a chance.

• The OH Natalia, made a surgery yesterday in Brasil to take it off a tumor that she had in a bone in her leg, it was a benign tumor, but that used to cause her a lot of pain, so she made the surgery to removed it.

She was released today from the Sirio-Libanês Hospital, and the doctors expect she takes 2 months to recover....they dont know yet if she will be able to play World GRand Prix, but is likely that yes.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/…r.html?utm_source=Twitter

• I hope Natália get better as soon as possible, cause Brazil's NT is gonna need her a lot this year. I like her and she's one of my favourite player. At least, she's going to get rid of the pain. So, I hope she will play much better than she played in our last Superliga.

• Zé Roberto waitting for Jaqueline in NT

since Jaque lost her baby, Zé said NT doors are open to her this season, if she wants to play.

In other side, Jaque says she is felling good, and is ready to come back.

So I think most likely after Panamerican Cup, Jaque will join Nt again.

• Sassa and Joyce to complete the 12 player roster for Yeltsin cup....
    Sassa finally finds her position back in front row...
    :heart: Força! Sassa!

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• What they did, actually, was split the groups and mingle some A-team with some B-team players. I think that's pretty smart, good for the girls who get to play in the A-team, with the best players of the NT, and also good for the ones who'll join the B-team and usually aren't starters in NT, cause now they'll get to play and be the leaders of this younger group. This is how it plays out:

Roster for Pan-American Cup
    Setters: Dani Lins and Fabíola
    Opposites: Sheila and Ju Nogueira (she's also subs for Sheila at their club)
    MB's: Fabiana, Thaísa and Juciely
    OH's: Paula, Mari, Fernanda Garay and Suelle
    Libero: Fabi

Roster for Yeltsin Cup
    Setters: Ana Tiemi and Claudinha
    Opposites: Joyce and Tandara
    MB's: Adenízia, Natália Martins, Natasha and Andressa
    OH's: Sassá, Ivna and Priscila
    Libero: Camila Brait

Later in the season, Natália (recovering from surgery) and Jaqueline (recovering from miscarriage) shall join the team.

• Well, she's adorable - and everybody knows it. But in this pics she wanted to show herself in a different way.
    Must confess that I'm really impressed! She's not only the second best player in the world, but also a gorgeous woman.
    Take your own opinion:

• Jaqueline won Copa Sao Paulo with Osasco. Wellcome back, Jaque! :heart:

See you soon in NT! :heart:

Does someone know where I can find the list with the previous winners? I just found Osasco won this Cup many timis (1999, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011)

• oh fantastic!!

GO JAQUELINE!! :thumbsup: