Turkey NT 2011

• My roster:

Setters: Naz, Özge Çemberci or Nilay Benli
    Middles: Eda ,Bahar, Büşra Cansu
    OHs: Neriman, Gözde, Esra
    OPPs: Neslihan, Seda

Liberos: Gizem, ?

I changed my roster and add Güldeniz.She is like a libero in back row.She can serve really good,receive very well and defence amazingly :D I think she should be gone as a second libero. :super:

• I changed my roster and add Güldeniz.She is like a libero in back row.She can serve really good,receive very well and defence amazingly :D I think she should be gone as a second libero. :super:

Did you realize it just now? :lol: Actually from beggining of the season she does it :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• @ StarNight;
    Do u still think that Serpil must be on roster or Esra may play as a libero ;)

• @ StarNight;
    Do u still think that Serpil must be on roster or Esra may play as a libero ;)

Do you think that we have tons of outside hitters to do Esra libero? :lol: Esra has a much better reception than %90 of liberos in Turkey doesn't she?But she is a OH afterall and yes i still think Serpil is my 3rd opinion for NT after Gülden and Gizem :thumbup: Nihan lost her chance years ago :whistle:

• i just joke about Esra but for Serpil, it s interesting that u still think about her. She lost her chance for Eczaci but she has a chance for NT, no words 8)
    When we talk about Gökçen u said that experience is so importand, if it s, let's start with Elif, she has an enough experience ant she was the best 3. setter on 2006 :lol: Serpil still sits on bench. i dont remember that i say anything about Nihan but Songül is better than Serpil. i sometimes think that u have prejudices about some players. 8) Anyway, Serpil may has a potential to be a Yuko Sano :lol:

• If you have a player like Esra of course you can think her for libero too because again i say that she is one of the best recievers in Turkey and nice defender indeed actually, look Gizem was a hell weak previous season but now she rocks did you expect it?Probably no :lol: ,nothing is imposibble in volleyball.i really can't realize that you are joking or not,feel free to make fun of with players :thumbup:

• ideas are for discussing 8) Never think that i m disturbed with ur messages. ;)
    About Gizem, she was amazing with Galata but last year she wasn't so well. For this year i never say she s not a good libero. Gulden seems that she will not be with NT, Gizem must be first libero :teach: and i think about offer her to play Fener at the end of the season. 8)

• Actually i can give this good news (I was sitting behind of Eczacıbaşı managment and heared from them) Gulden has started to running and they said that it is like a miracle to start very early in this injury but it seems that she almost got over this injury,God blessed her :heart:

• Thanks for this nice news. We miss her and i also miss our captain Çiğdem. :flower:

• Yes,they both are really kind players,it is a big fun to watch Cigdem on court too like Gulden they both smile a lot :win: She can play any positions on field, (MB,OH,Opp ) Actually she can play libero too if neccessary :lol:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I guess Gözde will probably be ready till ECH but we will still have an OH problem in NT. I know it'll be a big risk but I wanna see Ezgi Dağdelenler in the 12. :)

• I think Turkish NT is stronger than ever at the moment...

My team (considering Gözde's injury):

Opp: Neslihan
    OH: Esra, Seda/Neriman
    MB: Eda, Bahar Toksoy
    Setter: Ozge
    Libero: Gizem

• I think Turkey should let Naz play as main setter... :roll:
    I mean Ozge played well this season, but IMO Naz has the future of Turkish volleyball. honestly, I've been surprised at Naz, cos I used to always think tall setters are extremely horrible ( I ain't gonna mention who is horrible though ). But She is a great young setter, so..That's why Turkey should let her play. just in case, If she gets unstable, Ozge could replace her anytime.

since Elif played bad this season, I think Ozge can obviously be in the NT this year. I don't want to mention about Pelin anymore.

Turkish NT can be weaker this season, compared to last year...consdiering Gulden and Gozde's injuries.
    but the other future Neriman improved A LOT her self this season in Poland, and Eda...No words. She is the best turkish MB for now...what a great middle attacker. so fast and even smart. :thumbup: and Gizem, no doubt that She is turkish SANO :lol: no need to mention about Neslihan.

so my roster should be

S - Naz
    WS - Esra and Neriman
    OPP - Neslihan
    MB - Eda and Bahar (Busra)
    L - Gizem

It's a big pity that we won't see Deniz, Pelin and Nihan in the NT anymore (joke 8o )

• a pity for opponents :rolll:

• I totally agree with you.Yes, our team hasn't changed if we compare to last year but one thing changed that all the players in NT played for their clubs too..Bahar, Neriman, Naz, Gözde were in benches last year but this year they played really really good.That will affect our play this summer.

My roster for ECH(Gözde will be ready for this championship)

Setter: Naz
    OH: Gözde/Neriman
    MB: Eda/Bahar
    OPP: Neslihan
    Libero: Gizem

Esra will have a very important role in this team because when Neriman starts to having problems in reception she will be the first choice to replace her in back row!

• @ Kadir

Why do you prefer Naz instead of Ozge in starting-six ?? She hasn't convinced me at all last months...She is a better server and blocker, but I think as a setter Ozge is better. If you choose Naz, you need very dominant wingspikers (Russian style). Except Neslihan, Turkey doesnt have any at the moment..

• Özge had 5 blocks in last league match :thumbup: She is also a good blocker 1.84 height and can use great servers and better digger and defender than Naz if we compare her with Naz but Naz is like a MB in game :win: Naz's greatest skill is being stable in game and Naz is playing magnificent last 2-3 months if we compare her last seasons she improved a lot also Nilay has a great talent too but Naz and Özge will be the two setters in ECH in my opinion it will be really hard to select one setter but i prefer Özge because her setter skills are better than Naz but i won't be suprised if Naz starts too she is also great :win:

Setter:Özge(Naz) Really hard to select now if we consider Naz and Özge's last performances

OH:Neriman,Gözde[She will recover in 1-2months not have serious injury] Esra will replace her in European league i guess

MB:Bahar,Eda

Libero:Gizem

PS: Nihan was unbelievable in last play-off finals.I don't exaggerate she was like Sano in defence (Her defence skills were always good) And looks her reception is very stable right now so she must be the 2nd libero in team in my opinion :win:

Edited 2 times, last by StarNight ().

• yeah Nihan definitely should be second libero. She serves great, too :thumbsup:

Agree :thumbsup: Nihan played her best matches in her own career last two games really didn't believe my eyes while watching her :lol: She saved a lots of Glinka and Nikolic's spikes from 0,now she really deserves to play in NT :win: Our leagues quality really improved our all turkish girls :dance6:

• @ Kadir

Why do you prefer Naz instead of Ozge in starting-six ?? She hasn't convinced me at all last months...She is a better server and blocker, but I think as a setter Ozge is better. If you choose Naz, you need very dominant wingspikers (Russian style). Except Neslihan, Turkey doesnt have any at the moment..

Actually I don't see a huge difference between Naz and Özge.I choose Naz because she has played many matches with Neslihan, Eda, Esra,Neriman in NT..And she improved a lot since 2-3 months.Özge must be the second option and should get a big duty in the team like substitute Naz when she plays bad.