Turkey NT 2011

• S: Naz,Ozge
    OH:Esra,Gozde,Neriman
    O:Neslihan,Polen
    MB:Busra,Bahar,Eda
    L:Gulden,Gizem

Very strong and balanced roster...best Turkish roster ever !! This roster is more balanced than Dutch NT, for example, at the moment.

I'm wondering....only Seda is missing because of injury, right? She could take Polen's place :teach:

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Well Busra comes to corners 1 min early but Ergul comes 1 min later or she doesn't :sos: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Very strong and balanced roster...best Turkish roster ever !! This roster is more balanced than Dutch NT, for example, at the moment.

The fact is now roster includes players who deserves to play in NT are in roster but before (in Chiappini's period) there were special players by invited Chiappini evey time like Pelin Celik,Deniz Hakyemez,Nihan Yeldan.Most of we fans really tired to see them while they are playing in NT but they can't play anymore :D It's nice that %80 of players are from 87-88-89-90 generation :D Only Gulden(30),Esra(29),Neslihan(28 ) are little old.

• The fact is now roster includes players who deserves to play in NT totally are in roster but before (in Chiappini's period) there were special players by invited Chiappini evey time like Pelin Celik,Deniz Hakyemez,Nihan Yeldan.Most of we fans really tired to see them whille playing but they don't play anymore :D It's nice that %80 of players are from 87-88-89-90 generation :D Only Gulden(30),Esra(29),Neslihan(28) are little old.

Totally agree. Chiappini is not a good coach, in my opinion (understatement). I'm sorry for Trefl Sopot right now.

Yes, Most of current NT-players are still (very) young...adding the great youth players, I think Turkey NT has a great future in women's volleyball :teach:

• Totally agree. Chiappini is not a good coach, in my opinion (understatement). I'm sorry for Trefl Sopot right now.

Yes, Most of current NT-players are still (very) young...adding the great youth players, I think Turkey NT has a great future in women's volleyball :teach:

Agree that Turkey NT includes young and talented players but managment and preperation are also important.For example Turkey NT changed 3 coaches after 2006 (Chiappini,Bedestenlioglu,Motta) either Poland (Bonita,Matlak,Swiderek) but other european teams coaches didnt change for a long time (Guidetti,Terzic,Selinger,Barbolini) Most of users don't like Terzic maybe but he bring 18-20 years old players to senior team and helps them ready to play in International level :D Those are also key points hope Motta will stay in team for a long time :teach:

• Agree that Turkey NT includes young and talented players but managment and preperation are also important.For example Turkey NT changed 3 coaches after 2006 (Chiappini,Bedestenlioglu,Motta) either Poland (Bonita,Matlak,Swiderek) but other european teams coaches didnt change for a long time (Guidetti,Terzic,Selinger,Barbolini) Most of users don't like Terzic maybe but he bring 18-20 years old players to senior team and helps them ready to play in International level :D Those are also key points hope Motta will stay in team for a long time :teach:

Yes, working with a coach for a longer time could :!: be an advantage. Hopefully Motta will coöperate well with the players and will stay for more than a few years !

• where's Seda??

Seda will skip this summer due to her interesting injury.She can't play 3 months in row.She must give break to play for a while after playing 3 months and start again...That's why previous season in Fenerbahce she didn't enter to roster all the time.Well we don't know this injury will end or not.

• She won't join FBA's camp, either. I hope the best for her :S Her carrier is at risk :wacko:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!I didn't know the situation before!hope the BEST cause she deserves the BESt! :wall:

• Naz Aydemir wont play in ech because of her injury

• I was wondering this topic too coz i watched Voleybolx interview's with Esra,Nesli,Neriman and Gulden and Esra said that we had many injurys before EL but now all of them continues healthy except Naz

• Sad news...though I don't like her style of setting, I think Naz is an important player for Turkish NT...together with Ozge, would be a complementary duo.

• Bad news :S :S :S I hope Naz will recover from her injury as soon as possible.. She had a good season with Fenerbahce Acıbadem and she was quite good in the World Championship too( She was the 5th best setter of the tournament). I like Özge but sometimes she can play horrible. She isn't stable.Just look at CL Final Four, she played quite bad in semifinal but in the final she played like a best setter in the world :what: Nilay saved many matches for Vakıfbank that Özge played very bad..I started to think that Nilay must be invited to NT after Naz's injury.

• Photo gallery of Turkey NT Trainings (9 August 2011)

http://www.facebook.com/media/…080.68550.100001316433271

• Bad news :S :S :S I hope Naz will recover from her injury as soon as possible.. She had a good season with Fenerbahce Acıbadem and she was quite good in the World Championship too( She was the 5th best setter of the tournament). I like Özge but sometimes she can play horrible. She isn't stable.Just look at CL Final Four, she played quite bad in semifinal but in the final she played like a best setter in the world :what: Nilay saved many matches for Vakıfbank that Özge played very bad..I started to think that Nilay must be invited to NT after Naz's injury.

I thought the same. Ozge and Nilay could complement theirselves as in VakifGunes.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maybe Elif will come back to NT ? :lol: She was the 3rd best setter of WCH 2006 and was in roster WCH 2010 :rolll: Nilay is OK but coachs didn't invite Nilay to NT before why i don't know (Chiappini,Bedestenlioglu,Motta 2006-2011) Maybe Cansu Aydinogullari from Junior NT should join to trainings.

• I hope Naz will recover fast. Indeed, She is one of the biggest keys for Turkey. so, now the question is Who's gonna replacer her!
    Elif was terrible last season, and Ozge is already invited...so I guess main setter will be Ozge. and Who will be the second one? I suppose It's Karakoyun or even Nilay ^^ probably Pelin :lol: :lol:

• I hope Naz will recover fast. Indeed, She is one of the biggest keys for Turkey. so, now the question is Who's gonna replacer her!
    Elif was terrible last season, and Ozge is already invited...so I guess main setter will be Ozge. and Who will be the second one? I suppose It's Karakoyun or even Nilay ^^ probably Pelin :lol: :lol:

Karakoyun :rolll: Karakoyun means black sheep in Turkish (Most of surnames have meanings) thats why i smiled :lol: Well Asuman with your expression Karakoyun :D is already in roster as 2nd setter but coachs like to bring 3 setters therefore maybe we can see 3rd setter soon.Well Pelin is training with Rabita,she is busy :rolll: Elif is an option but Nilay seems hard coz coachs don't invite her to NT why i don't know.Cansu Aydinogullari from Junior NT is another option but she didn't train with Senior NT before.Maybe Motta will continue with 2 setters.