You are not logged in.

Winrip

Best Spiker

• "Winrip" is male

Favourite Team: Fener, ECV, Atom, Kazan, Turkey, Japan, Brazil, Uralochka, Unilever

Favourite Players: Saori, Neslihan, Poljak, Skowronska, Gamova, Lo Bianco, Sheilla, Natalia Perreria, Ebata, Werblinska, Leonardi, Mari

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 1:59pm

@ Burak

Could you tell shortly :!: what the conversation is about?

Thanks in advance :flower:

they talk about italian foods, Eda Gozde and Ozge's cooking skill :)) and also They upset for Turkish fans critisizing team after lost to croatia and celebrating won against Italy, Team only wants fans support

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, USA NT, Belgium NT

Favourite Players: Maggie Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Denise Hanke, Saskia Hippe, Robin de Kruijf, Laura Dijkema, Carli Lloyd, Kristin Richards, Lucia Bosetti, Laura Heyrman, Helene Rousseaux

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 2:14pm

@ Burak

Could you tell shortly :!: what the conversation is about?

Thanks in advance :flower:

Neslihan talks about Italian cuisine then announcer (Blonde girl :D) asks question to Eda she's newly married..Are you able to cook in kitchen ?

Eda says I don't like to cook :) etc...
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 5:20pm

Thank you, both :flower:

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Players: Maggie Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Denise Hanke, Saskia Hippe, Robin de Kruijf, Laura Dijkema, Carli Lloyd, Kristin Richards, Lucia Bosetti, Laura Heyrman, Helene Rousseaux

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 12:41am

I have a little question for all Turkey NT fans: i was at the match against Italy on sunday and, before the match (at the end of the first match between Croatia and Azerbaijan), 2 girls of the Turkey Team sitted next to me in the parterre area, where there are all fans. When the two teams (Italy and Turkey) come to the parquet to train before the match, they left the parterre area and went to the field (even if they had only a white t-shirt with the Turkey flag and a pair of red shorts as the one used by their teammates). I don't think they played the match. One of the two girls was blonde, the other had brown hair (if i remember well). And very tall of course. :D Do you know who are them? There were many Tur and Aze fans who take a photo with them.

i'm not sure but i guess she is Gizem (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 9:29am

I have a little question for all Turkey NT fans: i was at the match against Italy on sunday and, before the match (at the end of the first match between Croatia and Azerbaijan), 2 girls of the Turkey Team sitted next to me in the parterre area, where there are all fans. When the two teams (Italy and Turkey) come to the parquet to train before the match, they left the parterre area and went to the field (even if they had only a white t-shirt with the Turkey flag and a pair of red shorts as the one used by their teammates). I don't think they played the match. One of the two girls was blonde, the other had brown hair (if i remember well). And very tall of course. :D Do you know who are them? There were many Tur and Aze fans who take a photo with them.

i'm not sure but i guess she is Gizem (L)

YES!!! Thank you!!!!! :D :D Do you know the name of the other one? She is sitting next to the guy (with photocamera and glasses) and Gizem.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dennycrane" (Sep 28th 2011, 9:48am)

goya

gleek-vballer

• "goya" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, Italy NT, Turkey NT, Russia NT, Cuba NT

Favourite Players: R. Torres, Artamonova, Sokolova, Fofao, Agüero, Godina, Takeshita, Lo Bianco, Gülden, Sheilla, Sano, Calderon, Neslihan, Walewska, Eda, Santos, Cardullo, Osmokrovic, Wensink, Fabiana, S. Filipova...

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 10:09am

@dennycrane

The other one is Ergül Avcı, middle blocker.

• "StarNight" is male
  • "StarNight" started this thread

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 10:18am

@dennycrane

I think they are Gizem (Blonde) and Ergul (Brown hairy and tall girl)
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 10:56am

thank you! amazing!

• "filedefener" is male

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 12:39pm

you're welcome ^^ Gizem Güresen (L) and Ergül Avci (MB) from Vakifbank Türk Telekom ;)

ania1260

Trainee

• "ania1260" is female

Favourite Team: Brazil, USA, Japan, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey NT Fenerbahce, Eczaczibasi, Vakifbank, Pesaro, Muszynianka, ATOM Sopot, Moscow, Kazan, Osasco, Unilever

Favourite Players: Gamova, Neslihan, Sheilla, Flier, Tom, Jaqueline, Glinka, Werblińska, Ozsoy, Goncharova, Poljak, Fuerst, Thaisa, Takeshita, Kimura, Wang,

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 8:06am

Neslihan Darnel

Can someone translate to me what Neslihan and her daughter say in this film

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=275704129117787 :) please!!:) :rose:

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 5:13pm

RE: Neslihan Darnel

Neslihan has a beautiful house :teach:

• "StarNight" is male
  • "StarNight" started this thread

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 6:11pm

@ania1260

If it is Handkerchief advertisment (I couldn't watch now coz i am using mobile phone) She was telling " I used Selpak while Zeynep's (Her daugher's name) growth. "
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

DEMIR17

Professional

Favourite Team: Turkey, Cuba and Japan NT, Vakıfbank GSTT.,Eczacıbaşı V.,Fenerbahçe A.,Volley Novara,Foppa. Bergamo, RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Neslihan Darnel, Maja Poljak, Logan Tom, Manon Flier, Esra Gümüş, Eda Erdem, Naz Aydemir, Saori, Lo Bianco, Carcaces, Osmokrovic, Furst, Kim Y. Koung

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 6:51pm

RE: Neslihan Darnel

Neslihan is introducing her house to a TV programme. The man asks Zeynep to sing a song and she does. She is so cute. :lol: Neslihan has a beautiful house indeed.
"If it's worth it to you, then do it"- Logan Tom

• "filedefener" is male

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 2:10am

Our girls :lol:

Social bookmarks