Turkey NT 2011

• @ Burak

Could you tell shortly :!: what the conversation is about?

Thanks in advance :flower:

they talk about italian foods, Eda Gozde and Ozge's cooking skill :)) and also They upset for Turkish fans critisizing team after lost to croatia and celebrating won against Italy, Team only wants fans support

• @ Burak

Could you tell shortly :!: what the conversation is about?

Thanks in advance :flower:

Neslihan talks about Italian cuisine then announcer (Blonde girl :D) asks question to Eda she's newly married..Are you able to cook in kitchen ?

Eda says I don't like to cook :) etc...

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I have a little question for all Turkey NT fans: i was at the match against Italy on sunday and, before the match (at the end of the first match between Croatia and Azerbaijan), 2 girls of the Turkey Team sitted next to me in the parterre area, where there are all fans. When the two teams (Italy and Turkey) come to the parquet to train before the match, they left the parterre area and went to the field (even if they had only a white t-shirt with the Turkey flag and a pair of red shorts as the one used by their teammates). I don't think they played the match. One of the two girls was blonde, the other had brown hair (if i remember well). And very tall of course. :D Do you know who are them? There were many Tur and Aze fans who take a photo with them.

i'm not sure but i guess she is Gizem (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• dennycrane

The other one is Ergül Avcı, middle blocker.

• dennycrane

I think they are Gizem (Blonde) and Ergul (Brown hairy and tall girl)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• you're welcome ^^ Gizem Güresen (L) and Ergül Avci (MB) from Vakifbank Türk Telekom ;)

• Can someone translate to me what Neslihan and her daughter say in this film

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=275704129117787 :) please!!:) :rose:

Neslihan has a beautiful house :teach:

• ania1260

If it is Handkerchief advertisment (I couldn't watch now coz i am using mobile phone) She was telling " I used Selpak while Zeynep's (Her daugher's name) growth. "

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Neslihan is introducing her house to a TV programme. The man asks Zeynep to sing a song and she does. She is so cute. :lol: Neslihan has a beautiful house indeed.