The Destinee Hooker Injury Timeline

• I think Destinee is an interesting player. It shows she is still not ready for playing in overseas league. I follow her on twitter and from the beginning of the season she kept twitting how homesick she is, in NT season she blamed her teamates for a lost game again on twitter and a few weeks ago she wrote in her facebook page that she will play only one season in Pesaro then off to Porto Rico. and from her latest posts I got the impression that she has some issues with the club too. So no matter how great she is, I doubt if any team with high goals would like to transfer such a player.

P.S. I really like her playing style and would love to watch her in Istanbul F4.

she will not be in the F4 because of an injury..it's really hard to see her in Istanbul..however..they're just rumors and the offers by these teams are really high..money can change her decision to come back to PortoRico.. :whistle:

• If Scavolini and Pesaro hide from Hooker the real status of her knee then I lost all the respect I had for them.
    I understand they never won an IECL tournament but to bet the health of a player for a tournament is just so UGLY.

• it seams that you have something against destinee!

She is nothing but a selfish and unprofessional player, just take a look at what she complain on her facebook and twitter, and some stupid comments about Pesaro!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I would not say that her comments about Pesaro are stupid. If the club was really hiding her injury, I have no more respect for Pesaro. And when she blamed girls from the team for losing the match... she was completely right. She was the only one to fight.

• Without Hooker Pesaro wouldn't develope to F4.We saw many times with Saccomani they play a weak volleyball.In my opinion Pesaro players are spiritless a bit except Hooker,she was the leader.So i agree to jaco that Hooker is the only one who is fighting for victories.Hope Hooker won't go to Russia.I wish to see her with orange uniforms :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• come on, People. Pleasce do not speak about things you're not sure... :thumbup: I hope Hooker gets well as soon as possible. It is really sad that She's not gonna play for Pesaro anymore, but I still wish luck to her. to be honest, I never liked her that much, but yeah...getting injuried is terrible, bless her...and good luck, HOOKER... ^^

• This is not first time that Pesaro was hiding from player real situation with injury. Last season Dragana Marinkovic was playing with injury second half of season, that cost her to be in rehabilitation all summer.
    Destinee already played from end of January with injury, if they told her real situation on time she will be back in Italy and start to train and play for Scavolini Pesaro really soon. Look Harmoto in Modena, she went in US, came back after surgery it took only 3 weeks and she will start to play really soon again.

• She is nothing but a selfish and unprofessional player, just take a look at what she complain on her facebook and twitter, and some stupid comments about Pesaro!

What is selfish and unprofessional from Destinee, that she played more than 7 matches with injury that can cost her playing any sport in future not just Volleyball??? If that is selfish than she is selfish one, but I support her 100%, her health should be on first place to her and not only to her but also to people from Scavolini Pesaro.

• Her injury is serious, it will take more than 3 weeks. Already her knee will never be the same after this injury.

• I believe Hooker's fact is much more complicated than most of us believe.

Surely she has some physical problems but as much surely many other players (e.g. Guiggi last year) played with way bigger physical problems.

But that doesn't matter, because if she's really injured than she has to take the surgery and rehabe.

What's for sure is that is completely false that Hooker is the only great player Pesaro has, that all the ohter players are spiritless in that team. Come on, some of those players won everything in Italy in the last few years and as much as she is a very good spiker (IMO she's better as opposite also as she attacks better from p2 than p4), Hooker is also a very weak receiver.

For sure now Pesaro is the weakest team in F4, but that doesn't matter they won't give it all and try to win, still.

• Though this case gives room/space for speculations.. I think we shoudn't condemn player/club until we know the whole story... :( It's a very sad story for all!!

• Though this case gives room/space for speculations.. I think we shoudn't condemn player/club until we know the whole story... :( It's a very sad story for all!!

If Destinee could'nt play for the rest of the season, can Pesaro take another player ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• The worst think for me of this case is that most of you are now debunking Pesaro, as if it really did something wrong. Probably we shouldn't just read Destinee's words and try to hear what's the point of view of the society, too.

Hooker for sure has an injury, but that cannot threathen her career, nor that's something she couldn't live with for 2 more weeks. That's what the society believes IMO, as the F4 of the IECL should have been a very good reason to wait just 2 more weeks and then, if necessary (some doctors say it is not) have the surgery.

However, as most of you are forgetting that, don't you remember that just 2 weeks ago (when Hooker was already "injured), when her cousin just passed away, she immediately wanted to play, and gave everything. Wasn't she already injured by then?? So didn't she threathen her dreams and carreer, too?? I just believe that all the success she had during last summer was too much all in a time, and she hasn't been humble at all since she arrived (even 3 weeks later than the others) at Pesaro.

• yeah, Italian web page write couple of articles and saying that she deserted team, so to me sound like pretentious writing and keeping side from Scavolini. I hope that she will come out and tell what was problem. Honestly knowing Italian mentality and character I will bet that Destinee is clear in this case.

• hahaha...what do you mean with knowing italian mentality? that's so funny.

However one of those articles posted above was stated directly by Hooker's former manager in Italy: i'm quite speechless, the way she seems to have behaved is really terrifying. And more than one doctor said she could be ok in 2 weeks..no words.

• What is selfish and unprofessional from Destinee, that she played more than 7 matches with injury that can cost her playing any sport in future not just Volleyball??? If that is selfish than she is selfish one, but I support her 100%, her health should be on first place to her and not only to her but also to people from Scavolini Pesaro.

She should be selfish? why could you guys just believe in her words?
    so if you are already in a company, you can leave without any message?
    haha, that's a wonderful behavior.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova