The Destinee Hooker Injury Timeline

• and you didn't ask your self why he is former, and I know that her father is her manager, person who present him self like her agent is not that.

• Destine Hooker has agreed with Rabita Bakü in principle for next season.She didn't come back to Pesaro yet.Probably she had problems with Pesaro.

Source: http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2344

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Destine Hooker has agreed with Rabita Bakü in principle for next season.She didn't come back to Pesaro yet.Probably she had problems with Pesaro.

Wow !!!! That's a great transfer for Rabita. I think they will be favorite for the CL next season!

Hereby I must admit to Azeri users I was wrong :!: , saying no worldclassplayers would go to Azeri League... It's all about the money :!:

• .....I'll just let you guess who will Scavolini play against next Saturday in Istanbul???

If she will really go there next year, she is really classless (not because of the choice obviously, I respect and like Baku vey much), but because all this would feel much more strange, if it was necessary.

• Yeah right, this Turkish web page is real gossip one, I will like to hear from them who gave them that information. Probable someone who is near Pesaro and has contacts in Turkey, maybe fiance from Nati, setter from Azerbeijan, he is agent from Turkey, maybe is not from him. This web page had some stupid articles already.

• Wow !!!! That's a great transfer for Rabita. I think they will be favorite for the CL next season!

Hereby I must admit to Azeri users I was wrong :!: , saying no worldclassplayers would go to Azeri League... It's all about the money :!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUYdi43qXHc :wavy:

• Voleybolmagazin-the site that reported the news about Hooker's transfer to Baku- is not trustworthy. Remember recently they wrote that Calderon will go to Zarechie Odintsovo, and she's ended up in Volero Zurich.
    But we have Vaio here to inform us about transfers. Afterall,what's better than having first hand information.

• I am the one who is very close to Rabita... I ahvenot heard anything like that...Yes of course we`d like to see her i our team,but it does not mean that Rabita transferred her ot interested her...... Destinee will be opearted on tomorrow and she has really very serious injury... Please,dont believe such type of rumours.

ABSURD!!!

• Voleybolmagazin-the site that reported the news about Hooker's transfer to Baku- is not trustworthy. Remember recently they wrote that Calderon will go to Zarechie Odintsovo, and she's ended up in Volero Zurich.
    But we have Vaio here to inform us about transfers. Afterall,what's better than having first hand information.

What do you mean by last sentence?

• I am the one who is very close to Rabita... I ahvenot heard anything like that...Yes of course we`d like to see her i our team,but it does not mean that Rabita transferred her ot interested her...... Destinee will be opearted on tomorrow and she has really very serious injury... Please,dont believe such type of rumours.

ABSURD!!!

Ilgar, sincerely: why should I believe Hooker instead of Tofoli, Guiggi and the whole Scavolini team?

I mean, I'm pretty sure she has an injury, but I believe you are exaggerating when you say "really serious injury". This said, I don't think any of you has the proof to say Hooker is injured, very injured or whatever. All of us (me included) don't know the truth, but I believe more in what Guiggi and everyone else said in Pesaro than Hooker.

• pedro you are right. i got some suspucion about hooker in the last weeks as well. anyway its really bad for pesaro to be left before the final 4 by a (un)profesionel player, but i hope they can do the best

• Yeah right, this Turkish web page is real gossip one, I will like to hear from them who gave them that information. Probable someone who is near Pesaro and has contacts in Turkey, maybe fiance from Nati, setter from Azerbeijan, he is agent from Turkey, maybe is not from him. This web page had some stupid articles already.

With your words this gossip one page gave many transfer news before and many of them come true previous season.You just need to check.Of course untill Hooker sit to sign a contract with Baku presidents nothing will be certain but noone don't have to give news like this w/o sources.Hooker closed this season already and her friend Glass is playing there.There is a possibility.Why not?I don't remember that i wrote Baku has transfered Hooker.Agreement and transfer are not same things.Just respect ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TOTALLY AGREE.. ^^

Even in this article there is no any information about agreement. It just says Hooker will not play against Rabita! :whistling:

• "I was very unhappy when the examination showed that there is a rupture, but at the same time, now is much easier for me because I know the cause of the pain and swelling. At this moment I am unable to think of anything else other than my surgery and recovery, and I hope that all the rumors will stop after this announcement " - says Destinee.

I think it is enough to stop this topic ;)

• Pedro, what did Guiggi say exactly about Hooker's situation/injury?

• Pedro, what did Guiggi say exactly about Hooker's situation/injury?

Guiggi said that in 10 years she never met a player like her. That would be enough probably (as Ilgar said! Again you didn't answer my question: why should I believe Hooker and not the rest of the team??).

However she said she never gave her her number, she way crying when practising because she said they were practising way too much. She also said this fact was in the air for a long time and so they were kind of happy she left, because she was unbearable at that point.

Tofoli said that in a men team the whole team would have crushed against her after a few days and that the girls were way too kind and that he would have played a F4 of ECL even on one leg.

Ferretti said she left without saying anything, just writing an e-mail on Facebook to all the other gilrs in the team, but she didn't say anything to Tofoli (he hasn't got Facebook...hahahaha)

So? Who should I believe?

• Unbelieveable... :lol: well anyhow, I never liked Hooker so far, but I didn't realize She was such a player like that... I'm also glad that She left Pesaro. Although It's gonna be hard for us playing with Saccomani in stead of Hooker. Go, Saccomani!!!
    Well..I don't know which team she will play for next season, but I don't think She will get along well with the girls in the team either.. :lol: