Dutch NT 2011

• Yes. Elke Wijnhoven, Carlijn Jans, Floortje Meijners and Anne Buijs ---> all had a conflict with Selinger... Wijnhoven and Jans have already defenitively retired from NT ( especially Wijnhoven is a big loss) ;( ...I hope Meijners and Buijs will return this summer :S

as for Italy,the biggest problem is related to the coach..it's so curious that in my favourite Nt team(Italy,Netherlands and Serbia) there have been problem with the coach..

• Meijenrs, Pietersen, Buijs and De Vries are in roster for Monterux. Hope they'll play this year :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Meijenrs, Pietersen, Buijs and De Vries are in roster for Monterux. Hope they'll play this year :roll:

:dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

I'm very happpy with this :teach: By the way, also Lonneke Sloetjes is in the list :super:

Dutch Roster for Montreux:

1: STAELENS Kim
    2: STOLTENBORG, Femke
    3: HUURMAN Francien
    4: MEIJNERS Floorlje
    5: DE KRUIJF Robin
    6: GROTHUES Maret
    7: STEENBERGEN Quinta
    8: BLOM Alice
    9: SCHOOT Myrth
    10: VAN TIENEN Janneke
    11: PIETERSEN Judith
    12: FLIER Manon
    13: BUIJS Anne
    14: DIJKEMA, Laura
    15: VISSER Ingrid
    16: DE VRIES Ester
    17: KOOLHAAS, Nicole
    18: SLÖETJES Lonneke
    19: WENSINK Caroline

• After studying this list...

I can't understand what Huurman still does in this list...her place should have been for Deborah van Daelen !!!!

But maybe Deborah doesn't want to play for NT anymore ??? :S

• Do you know why Chaine and Stam out? EDIT: ok, I saw you answer that in Monterux topic! hehehehehe

:) I think my presumption is right...It's a good thing to give the younger players room to gain experience :win:

• Selinger was so trust to old palyers at team. Not give on more chance to young players.

Yes, you are absolutely right. He has always done so :hit: :mad: .. But I think after the diasastrous WCH, he has been forced to change his policy at least a bit.. Without players like Meijners, Buijs and Sloetjes there's no chance at all to qualify for OG 2012.

• Just wondering, is Anne Buijs related to Teun Buijs?

You could say so ;) ---> Teun is Anne's father :) :teach:

Her father played more than 200 times for Dutch NT and he was part of the famous 'Bankras-model' with Arie Selinger (Avital's father). Also Anne's mother, Irene Pelser, is a former NT-player.

So Anne's talent comes not from far away ;)

• as for Italy,the biggest problem is related to the coach..it's so curious that in my favourite Nt team(Italy,Netherlands and Serbia) there have been problem with the coach..

italy's biggest problem is the coach???i don't think so!
    barbolini is the one makes the good atmosphere in the team more than ever.
    everyone wants to be a part of the team.
    as for anzanello/ferretti,they will come back.if they don't,i won't blame barbolini.the team needs more fresh.

• 14 players started today NT-training in National Training Centre in city of Almere:

Kim Staelens, Fenke Stoltenborg, Laura Dijkema, Francien Huurman, Robin de Kruijf, Quinta Steenbergen, Nicole Koolhaas, Janneke van Tienen, Myrthe Schoot, Lonneke Slöetjes, Judith Pietersen, Maret Grothues, Anne Buijs en Ester de Vries.

This 14-roster will play in China Masters and Montreux.

Around middle of June, the other players will start NT-training ( players of foreign clubs --> Flier, Meijners, Stam, Wensink, Blom, Visser, C. Staelens)

http://www.volleybal.nl/index2…9&taalkeuze=1&newsid=4396

• Thanks my friend, its really sad not to see Holland in Grad Prix this year, but I hope they can make a great ECH again ^^

• Thanks my friend, its really sad not to see Holland in Grad Prix this year, but I hope they can make a great ECH again ^^

I hope so, ofcourse ^^ At least the strongest players are available now, what was not the case during last NT-season :win:

• Indeed! :)

Would be great to see Holland in London. I think they deserved to be in last Olympic Games (not thanks to FIVB! :down: ) So I think is fair they quali to this one! ^^

• I think Holland still need Van Dealan and Vergeer!
    But really happy to see Meijners\Buijs\Pietersen back.

• I think Holland still need Van Dealan and Vergeer!
    But really happy to see Meijners\Buijs\Pietersen back.

About the roster: I do not think those 14 are all going to China and Montreux. Some of the girls got school exams.

About Van Daelen and Vergeer.. I heard that they don't want to be part of NT.

• Not a lot of OHs in that roster. Maybe use Huurman again

• @ Chipp

I honestly think Vergeer isn't good enough, but it's a pity Deborah doesn't want to play for NT anymore..Maybe she is the next victim of Selinger's policy...after Wijnhoven, Jans..happy to see Meijners and Buijs back at least. I can't understand why Huurman is still in NT. For the younger MB's, I think de Kruijf and Pietersen will reach international level; I really doubt about Koolhaas..I think she is just very tall...I think van Daelen is better than Koolhaas

Yes. I read De Vries, Buijs and Sloetjes have to do school-exams in upcoming weeks.

@ Heelmooi

Yes, Huurman will presumably play as OH in China and Montreux...she has done already in past years.