Caroline Wensink vs Christina Furst

• Who is a better middle blocker?

• Wensink is better attacker than Fürst but Fürst is better blocker so in total in my opinion Fürst is better MB i guess.I think Wensink is more compareable with Eda,Suschke,Gajgal bcoz they attack types are same from right line not from middle line as Fürst,Barazza etc. do.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i agree with StarNight..the comparison is not suitable to me..they're two totaly different player..Furst is stronger,but i love really much also Wensink..definetly Furst to me..

• totally agree with StarNight. Chris is a huge blocker, and Wensink should be compared along with Susschke,Eda and Gajgal for instance...in stead of Chris. moreover, Wensink is an all-around player who can play as an OH&OPP (Although she usually plays as a MB).

• I really like WEnsink as well, but I think Furst is a better MB, she was playing a lot in 2009/2010, she is now recovering from a injury, that is why her spike is not very strong, so I think is not fair to compare.

• :lol:

well, who is a better middle blocker Wensink vs Veljkovic ?

Stefana my love :lol: but She's way young...I think She still has a great potential, and Wensink is already made. what I'm saying is I love both of them, but Stefana can grow up more, and be a better MB than at the moment.

• It is bad couple to compare. Wensink is for sure more flexible and versatile, so I think she is a better player overall, but as MB Fuerst is definitely better.

• Stefana my love :lol: but She's way young...I think She still has a great potential, and Wensink is already made. what I'm saying is I love both of them, but Stefana can grow up more, and be a better MB than at the moment.

agree..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fürst is the better MB. Wensink is the better all-round player.