Japan NT 2011

• I'm not sure, but she's in wide roster on japanese federation website. Whole list:
    Setters: Yoshie Takeshita, Hitomi Nakamichi, Makoto Matsuura, Ayano Nakaoji, Haruka Miyashita
    Middle Blockers: Ai Yamamoto, Erika Araki, Kaori Inoue, Yuki Ishikawa, Nana Iwasaka, Kazuyo Mori
    Wing Spikers: Mai Yamaguchi, Megumi Kurihara, Saori Kimura, Saori Sakoda, Mizuho Ishida, Maiko Kano, Yukiko Ebata, Risa Shinnabe, Yuki Ishii, Mari Horikawa
    Liberos: Yuko Sano, Kanari Hamaguchi, Kotoki Zayasu, Akiko Ino

I don't know anything about smaller list of players preparing for WC.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ai Yamamoto got injuried during the Asian Championship. I think Kaori Inoue will replace her space.

• Kaori also was injured but I don't know, if she recovers.

• Haven't seen any better MBs than Sachiko Sugiyama after she retired from NT.

• So why she was in wide roster for WCH 2010? I miss her so much :(

• I don't know, maybe their coach wanted her to back ?( anyway, Japan NT is always fun to watch. small players like Yukiko Ebata and Saori Sakoda jump like cubans and hit the balls so strong. and their setter is always impressive. I wonder what japanese NT can do without their fantastic Yosie Takeshita. of course, I'm not a huge fan of Japan NT, but this team makes me smile and surprised. Saori Kimura is the strongest weapon. When I saw her first, she was just struggling all the time,but now she is the best player Japan has. how impressive is that?

• I like this NT too, but I liked this team most in 2008, when starters were Kurihara and Takahashi. However new Outside-Hitters w/o reception like Sakoda and Ebata played really good despite height. Inoue and Yamamoto are good MBs, they replaced Tajimi and Sugiyama successful. Also Kano and Yamaguchi substituted Takahashi quite good. But who will replace Sano and Takeshita in next few years :?:

• I like this NT too, but I liked this team most in 2008, when starters were Kurihara and Takahashi. However new Outside-Hitters w/o reception like Sakoda and Ebata played really good despite height. Inoue and Yamamoto are good MBs, they replaced Tajimi and Sugiyama successful. Also Kano and Yamaguchi substituted Takahashi quite good. But who will replace Sano and Takeshita in next few years :?:

Akiko Ino can be a good candidate. She has played in RC Cannes. She is a no Sano,but can play great as main libero of the team. about setters, I have no idea. Nakamichi seems like another Takeshita,but we have to keep watching her more.

• i really miss miyuki takahashi....is she retired already?.....what happened to maiko sakashita?...she used to play for the NT...shes suddenly gone....i love to see mari horikawa to play for the national team....shes young but a good player i think...i hope we can get an idea of who will be in the roster for the W.C.....

• On FIVB page there is Japanese roster. Unfortunately Kaori Inoue and Ai Yamamoto aren't in list :(
    Roster:
    Liberos: Yuko Sano, Kanari Hamaguchi, Akiko Ino, Kotoki Zayasu
    Setters: Yoshie Takeshita, Hitomi Nakamichi, Makoto Matsuura
    Middle-Blockers: Erika Araki, Nana Iwasaka, Yuki Ishikawa, Kazuyo Mori
    Outside Hitters & Opposites: Saori Kimura, Mai Yamaguchi, Saori Sakoda, Yukiko Ebata, Maiko Kano, Risa Shinnabe, Mizuho Ishida, Megumi Kurihara, Mari Horikawa

• On FIVB page there is Japanese roster. Unfortunately Kaori Inoue and Ai Yamamoto aren't in list :(
    Roster:
    Liberos: Yuko Sano, Kanari Hamaguchi, Akiko Ino, Kotoki Zayasu
    Setters: Yoshie Takeshita, Hitomi Nakamichi, Makoto Matsuura
    Middle-Blockers: Erika Araki, Nana Iwasaka, Yuki Ishikawa, Kazuyo Mori
    Outside Hitters & Opposites: Saori Kimura, Mai Yamaguchi, Saori Sakoda, Yukiko Ebata, Maiko Kano, Risa Shinnabe, Mizuho Ishida, Megumi Kurihara, Mari Horikawa

Yamamoto was injured during Asian championship, scheduled a surgery in late October, she will not play WC. A bit disappointing Inoue is out of he roster, without Yamamoto Japan really need someone in the middle with height. Yamaguichi is good but 175cm cannot stop non asian team.

Hope Sakoda can be more stable and more play time.
    Kimura, she definitely need to improve her receive.

• I have one question : Are you sure Kaori Inoue returned to Japan NT?? I read in net, that she don't be in the list of 15 athletes, who will prepate to World Cup 2011

I don't think Inoue returns to Japan NT, she's not in the final 20 squad announced few days ago.

• I don't think Inoue returns to Japan NT, she's not in the final 20 squad announced few days ago.

Ok. Thanks for info :)

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• The Japan female NT played an exhibition game for charity yesterday. The team divided into two teams (red vs white) and played against each other. Though Megu was not in the starting 6, she played during the game. A good sign for her rehabilitation. :win:

• Sachiko Sugiyama, she not interested go back to NT team.

Sachiko...why?
    She was a very good middle blocker...

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Maiko Kano is going to play for Besiktas in Turkey according to the Yomiuri Shinbun.

I'm not familiar with clubs in Europe, how well Basiktas does in Turkey league?