You are not logged in.

haisheng

Beginner

• "haisheng" is female

Favourite Team: Japan NT

Favourite Players: Sakoda Saori, Kano Maiko, Yamamoto Ai, Takeshita Yoshie, Sun Yue in China NT

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 3:01pm

Inoue explained her injury

Inoue recently post on her club website a note to explain her injury and why she's not in Japan roaster.
She had surgery on her right should half a year ago, unfortunately recover didn't go well and she needs to take another injury on September.

It will another 5-6 months to full recovery, hope we'll see Inoue back to form and play for Japan NT soon.

skk95

がんばれ 日本!

• "skk95" is male

Favourite Team: Men's: Poland, Korea, Japan ; Women's: Japan, Korea, Turkey, Poland

Favourite Players: Saori Kimura, Megumi Kurihara and all Japan NT :D

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 9:20pm

I wish her ​​a speedy recovery. She is a one of the best middle blocker in the world :super:
Do anybody know when Mr. Manabe will say finally roster for World Cup?
Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
Silver Medal
- Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

:olympia:
がんばれ 日本!

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Lucas

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 10:21pm

I suppose it could be even day before WC, because only one player will be cut.
Japan 15 players are doing intensive central training in Japan
S - Takeshita Yoshie, Nakamichi Hitomi
OP - Kano Maiko, Shinnabe Risa
OH - Kimura Saori, Ebata Yukiko, Sakoda Saori, Kurihara Megumi, Ishida Mizuho
MB - Araki Erika, Yamaguchi Mai, Iwasaka Nana, Mori Kazuyo
L - Sano Yuko, Zayasu Kotoki
Considering Ai Yamamoto (Otomo) is injured in her knees and will not play for the rest of this year. The coach called 35 year old veteran Mori Kazuyo to replace the former....and i think Mori will stay. But there will be one more wing spiker player to be cut.....because Yamaguchi Mai can play both roles of OP and MB, and she is worth to stay in final 14.
either Sakoda Saori or Ishida Muzuho will leave on condition that the come-backer Megumi is competent for her position in NT.
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

haisheng

Beginner

• "haisheng" is female

Favourite Players: Sakoda Saori, Kano Maiko, Yamamoto Ai, Takeshita Yoshie, Sun Yue in China NT

Monday, October 31st 2011, 4:21am

I have a feeling Manabe yet announce final roster because he is going to
Upset many supporters by leaving Megumi from the squad, Megu hasnt played one formal game after her surgery on Feb.... Just my personal feeling, though I like Megumi and want to see her play.

Favourite Team: fenerbache universal

Favourite Players: logan tom, milena rosner, kim yeon kyeong, manon flier etc

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 8:49am

takeshita yoshie

takeshita yoshie's toss is wonderful and even though japanese team is short.. japanese woman;'s volleyball team is 2010 world championship 3th. I appreciated to see the japanese volleyball team's play

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Lucas

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 9:40pm

Anyone knows roster for World Cup?
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

haisheng

Beginner

• "haisheng" is female

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 12:49am

Not yet, they wait until day before opening. Wondering who will be cut.

haisheng

Beginner

• "haisheng" is female

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 1:09pm

Megu is not in final roster.

skk95

がんばれ 日本!

• "skk95" is male

Favourite Team: Men's: Poland, Korea, Japan ; Women's: Japan, Korea, Turkey, Poland

Favourite Players: Saori Kimura, Megumi Kurihara and all Japan NT :D

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:56pm

Ech, i'm very unhappy, because Megu isn't in Final Roster... :white:
I wish her return to a good game of 2007 and 2008... :super:
Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
Silver Medal
- Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

:olympia:
がんばれ 日本!

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Sopot,Siódemka Legionowo, Fenerbahce, Rabita Baku, Resovia Rzeszów, SKRA Bełchatów

Favourite Players: Kasia Skowrońska, Maggie Glinka, Malwina Smarzek, Elitsa Vasileva, Liubov Sokolova, Yeon Koung Kim, Jekaterina Gamova, Francesca Piccinini, Michał Winiarski, Mariusz Wlazły, Bartosz Kurek, Aleh Akhrem, Jochen Schops

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:59pm

f*** I wanted to see her in World Cup this year... :down:

aya

Setter

• "aya" is female

Favourite Team: JAPAN,RUSSIA,USA,ITALY

Favourite Players: Saori Kimura,Yukiko Ebata,Yoshie Takeshita,Sarina Koga,Saori Sakoda,Destinee Hooker,Ekaterina Gamova,Liubov Sokolova

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 9:11pm

f*** I wanted to see her in World Cup this year... :down:
me too...i have been waiting for her this world cup...i really wonder why she isnt in the final roster.....i actually prefer her than mizuho ishida....i miss megumi so much..... :wall: ;(

• "emil_niklas" is male
  • "emil_niklas" started this thread

Favourite Players: Lenka Dürr, Veljkovic, Hanke, Lloyd, de Kruijf, Kosheleva, Miloš, Malagurski, Wolosz, Meijners, Murphy, Werblinska, Havelkova, Malykh, Flier, Robinson, Van Hecke, Fabris, Apitz, Fürst, Heyrman, Antonijevic

Monday, November 14th 2011, 8:53am

Miyuki Takahashi is coming back to Volleyball Court. According to this site, She signed with Japanese club called "Toyota Queenseis". (I used the Google-Translator. Let me correct Please, Some Japanese users :lol: ) If I'm not mistaken, The club is where Foluke Akinradewo played last season, Although the season was supposed to end too early due to the earthquake in Japan.
http://www.toyota-body.co.jp/queenseis/shinkanyu2011.html

It's a great news for old Japanese fans. She was the only asian player I have liked :heart: I know It's a bit early,but anyhow It's pretty possible that She can back to NT one day. at least,I hope so.

brahmin

Professional

• "brahmin" is male

Favourite Team: USA Men NT, USA Women NT, Japan Women NT

Monday, November 14th 2011, 2:02pm

Miyuki Takahashi is coming back to Volleyball Court. According to this site, She signed with Japanese club called "Toyota Queenseis". (I used the Google-Translator. Let me correct Please, Some Japanese users :lol: ) If I'm not mistaken, The club is where Foluke Akinradewo played last season, Although the season was supposed to end too early due to the earthquake in Japan.
http://www.toyota-body.co.jp/queenseis/shinkanyu2011.html

It's a great news for old Japanese fans. She was the only asian player I have liked :heart: I know It's a bit early,but anyhow It's pretty possible that She can back to NT one day. at least,I hope so.

All that the site says is who are the new players, birthplace, birth date, height, number, position and previous teams.

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 6:04pm

O My God it is terrible :white: What do They do in Japan :white:
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 29

Details

Diesse14

Master

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 12:01am

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: that's too much in my opinion...it makes me remember Daimon of mila and shiro :lol: :lol: http://www.google.it/imgres?q=daimon+mil…:0&tx=114&ty=67:lol:

• "emil_niklas" is male
  • "emil_niklas" started this thread

Favourite Players: Lenka Dürr, Veljkovic, Hanke, Lloyd, de Kruijf, Kosheleva, Miloš, Malagurski, Wolosz, Meijners, Murphy, Werblinska, Havelkova, Malykh, Flier, Robinson, Van Hecke, Fabris, Apitz, Fürst, Heyrman, Antonijevic

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 6:56am

It's awful...Poor Japanese players..

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 2:00pm

As hard as it sounds, but that's how you become the world's best defending team. I'm also sure their training doesn't always look like this, and in the past it was waaaay more cruel. In 1972 Olympic Games, a woman from Munich reported the Japanese coaches to police after watching the training of Japanese NT because they abused the players physically and mentally :white:

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 3:27pm

to remember, video with Oyama

Yume

Beginner

Favourite Team: Japan NT Brasil NT Poland NT Serbia NT China NT Korea NT

Favourite Players: Saori Kimura Mai Yamaguchi Saori Sakoda Yukiko Ebata Kaori Inoue Yuuko Sano

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 12:03am

This happened when the Japanese national team was led by the former coach, Mr.Yanagimoto. As a Japanese, I feel ashamed to watch this kind of videos. However I have to admit this kind of coaching isn't still rare. The current coach of the men's national team, Mr.Ueda is the person just like this. But his incompetency as a coach is being heavily condemned. And also this kind of coaches are rapidly vanishing.

We know the current coach of women's national team, Mr Manabe is far gentle like this.

Not good uder pressure ?

• "jedijoke1973" is male

Favourite Team: Japan NT , German NT , Italy NT , Toray Arrow (Japan League)

Favourite Players: Kimura Saori, Kano Maiko, Flier Manon

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 8:59am

I'm a fan of Megumi Kurihara, I'm glad she returns to NT. Hope she's fit for WC.

What you think of Sakoda Saori, though she is just 175cm, she can jump equally high as Kimura Saori, strong spike power especially back attack.

Sakoda has power spike and strong from back attack , but she still not invariably. I think Ebata is better.
No#1 and Ace from Japan NT still is Kimura Saori.

Social bookmarks