Japan NT 2011

• Inoue recently post on her club website a note to explain her injury and why she's not in Japan roaster.
    She had surgery on her right should half a year ago, unfortunately recover didn't go well and she needs to take another injury on September.

It will another 5-6 months to full recovery, hope we'll see Inoue back to form and play for Japan NT soon.

• I wish her a speedy recovery. She is a one of the best middle blocker in the world :super:
    Do anybody know when Mr. Manabe will say finally roster for World Cup?

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• I suppose it could be even day before WC, because only one player will be cut.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I have a feeling Manabe yet announce final roster because he is going to
    Upset many supporters by leaving Megumi from the squad, Megu hasnt played one formal game after her surgery on Feb.... Just my personal feeling, though I like Megumi and want to see her play.

• takeshita yoshie's toss is wonderful and even though japanese team is short.. japanese woman;'s volleyball team is 2010 world championship 3th. I appreciated to see the japanese volleyball team's play

• Anyone knows roster for World Cup?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ech, i'm very unhappy, because Megu isn't in Final Roster... :white:
    I wish her return to a good game of 2007 and 2008... :super:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• f*** I wanted to see her in World Cup this year... :down:

me too...i have been waiting for her this world cup...i really wonder why she isnt in the final roster.....i actually prefer her than mizuho ishida....i miss megumi so much..... :wall: ;(

• Miyuki Takahashi is coming back to Volleyball Court. According to this site, She signed with Japanese club called "Toyota Queenseis". (I used the Google-Translator. Let me correct Please, Some Japanese users :lol: ) If I'm not mistaken, The club is where Foluke Akinradewo played last season, Although the season was supposed to end too early due to the earthquake in Japan.
    http://www.toyota-body.co.jp/queenseis/shinkanyu2011.html

It's a great news for old Japanese fans. She was the only asian player I have liked :heart: I know It's a bit early,but anyhow It's pretty possible that She can back to NT one day. at least,I hope so.

• Miyuki Takahashi is coming back to Volleyball Court. According to this site, She signed with Japanese club called "Toyota Queenseis". (I used the Google-Translator. Let me correct Please, Some Japanese users :lol: ) If I'm not mistaken, The club is where Foluke Akinradewo played last season, Although the season was supposed to end too early due to the earthquake in Japan.
    http://www.toyota-body.co.jp/queenseis/shinkanyu2011.html

It's a great news for old Japanese fans. She was the only asian player I have liked :heart: I know It's a bit early,but anyhow It's pretty possible that She can back to NT one day. at least,I hope so.

All that the site says is who are the new players, birthplace, birth date, height, number, position and previous teams.

• As hard as it sounds, but that's how you become the world's best defending team. I'm also sure their training doesn't always look like this, and in the past it was waaaay more cruel. In 1972 Olympic Games, a woman from Munich reported the Japanese coaches to police after watching the training of Japanese NT because they abused the players physically and mentally :white:

• to remember, video with Oyama

• O My God it is terrible :white: What do They do in Japan :white:

This happened when the Japanese national team was led by the former coach, Mr.Yanagimoto. As a Japanese, I feel ashamed to watch this kind of videos. However I have to admit this kind of coaching isn't still rare. The current coach of the men's national team, Mr.Ueda is the person just like this. But his incompetency as a coach is being heavily condemned. And also this kind of coaches are rapidly vanishing.

We know the current coach of women's national team, Mr Manabe is far gentle like this.

Not good uder pressure ?

• Sakoda has power spike and strong from back attack , but she still not invariably. I think Ebata is better.
    No#1 and Ace from Japan NT still is Kimura Saori.