Italy NT 2011

• Setter: Bechis & Ferretti (Lo Bianco)

Central: Gioli/Arrgeneti/Gazaro(Barazza)

Opposite: Ortolani/Ravetta

Spiker: Carolina Costagrande/Picci/Del Core/Barcellini/Bosetti

Libero: Merlo/Cardullo
    :drink:

• Can you give information about Ravetta?:drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Monica Ravetta is a left-hand player...se was born 1985 and this season plays for Florens Castellana Grotte in A1 League. This season she makes 317 point,26 aces and 41 blocks. She plays in 07/08 in Busto Arsizio,in 2009 she was for first time in NT

• Monica Ravetta is a left-hand player...se was born 1985 and this season plays for Florens Castellana Grotte in A1 League. This season she makes 317 point,26 aces and 41 blocks. She plays in 07/08 in Busto Arsizio,in 2009 she was for first time in NT

Thank you for info :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Players for the first gathering:
    :
    Biccheri e Corna (Riso Scotti Pavia); Cagninelli (Icos Crema), Costagrande (Dinamo Mosca Rus), Del Core (Eczacibasi Istanbul Tur), Ferretti, Guiggi, Manzano e Saccomani (Scavolini Pesaro); Gioli (Spes Conegliano), Leonardi (Chateau d’Ax Urbino), Okaka e Sirressi (Florens Castellana Grotte), Partenio (Liu-Jo Modena), Stufi (Biancoforno Santa Croce).

• There aren't Garzaro,Di Iulio,Ravetta,Centoni,Dalia,Quaranta,Angeloni

• that is one thing I like Brabolini, he dont mind calling a large group to give young girls new opportunities, even if he knows they wont play eCH, or other big tournament, but jsut to be able to be there in NT training with the most experient ones, that is great!

I really like he called girls like Partenio, Leonardi, and others....

I jsut weird the abstence of names as Di Iulio and Ravetta, cause they are already free of club duties.....but maybe he will call them in future, since he splitted the group.

• It is no longer weird that Centoni is not called...I mean She is a great OPP, but it looks like Barbollini never gonna take her to the NT...

• That's the list for this summer:

Setters: Bechis, Corna, Ferretti, Lo Bianco, Rondon, Signorile.

MB: Anzanello, Arrighetti, Crisanti, Folie, Garzaro, Guiggi, Manzano, Stufi, Zambelli.

OH:Barcellini, Bosetti L., Cagninelli, Costagrande, Del Core, Di Iulio, Marcon, Okaka, Partenio, Piccinini, Saccomani.

Opp: Biccheri, Gioli, Ortolani, Zago.

Liberos: Cardullo, Leonardi, Merlo, Sirressi.

Why Rondon again??? :wall: :wall: :wall:

• Who is Zago?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I liked over all, many players, but I think he could have called girls like Ravetta, Angeloni and Fiorin, that ahs a bit more exprience than Okaka, Or Cagninelli or others, that are just to young still.

• I'm really so unlike to Rondon at lists. And then, No Ravetta here. Gioli play to Opposite ??
    X(