Croatia NT 2011

• Rainmaker, do you know if Mira Topic was invited? I'm glad to see Cutura there, she is one of the strongest players now in German league after some problems earlier in the season.

I am not sure but i think she is, when will finish championship in Germany?

• Croatian team for the European league:

setters: Ana Grbac, Biljana Gligorovic, Simona Usic
    middle blockers : Maja Poljak, Ilijana Dugandzic, Mirela Delic, Samanta Fabris, Ivana Milos, Tamara Susic, Ivana Zmire, Bernarda Cutuk
    opposite/outside hitters: Sanja Popovic, Jelena Alajbeg, Natasa Osmokrovic, Hana Cutura, Marina Miletic, Cecilija Dujic, Marija Prsa, Senna Usic Jogunica, Nikolina Kovacic
    liberos: Marina Malevic, Paola Dosen, Matea Ikic (she is olso OH, but better as libero)

No Mira Topic, no Marina Katic, no Katarina Barun (injured)...

• Croatian team for the European league:

setters: Ana Grbac, Biljana Gligorovic, Simona Usic
    middle blockers : Maja Poljak, Ilijana Dugandzic, Mirela Delic, Samanta Fabris, Ivana Milos, Tamara Susic, Ivana Zmire, Bernarda Cutuk
    opposite/outside hitters: Sanja Popovic, Jelena Alajbeg, Natasa Osmokrovic, Hana Cutura, Marina Miletic, Cecilija Dujic, Marija Prsa, Senna Usic Jogunica, Nikolina Kovacic
    liberos: Marina Malevic, Paola Dosen, Matea Ikic (she is olso OH, but better as libero)

No Mira Topic, no Marina Katic, no Katarina Barun (injured)...

wow !! Irina ! :drink:

• Osmokrovic, Poljak, Alajbeg, S. Usic, Grbac, Popovic.... :cheesy:

I know already the winner of EL 2011 :lol: :lol:

• That is great!!!Great to see Osmokrovic back!!!:)

But that are a lot of players, do you think will have some cut before the tournament? Maybe few will play other will keep trianing?

• Osmokrovic, Poljak, Alajbeg, S. Usic, Grbac, Popovic.... :cheesy:

I know already the winner of EL 2011 :lol: :lol:

hehe, thank you, but i also miss barun and jerkov very much :)

i hope that nati will play her best, this season in turkey was not her best, i know that she is 35, but hope she can help.

• oh yes, it's not the same NT without Mia, but the roster is good, I think they'll have great season ! :)

• That is great!!!Great to see Osmokrovic back!!!:)

But that are a lot of players, do you think will have some cut before the tournament? Maybe few will play other will keep trianing?

i think so, theese players are who irina called, and no one refused, i didnt except some players (like Kovacic, Cutuk and Zmire), think that they will not play, they are here to improve.

• i think so, theese players are who irina called, and no one refused, i didnt except some players (like Kovacic, Cutuk and Zmire), think that they will not play, they are here to improve.

I see, wow really nice indeed...I hope Croatia can reach WGP!!!!:)

• Wooooooooo :woohoo: For many years I've waited for such news !!!!!! Unbelieveble :)

So, without a doubt we can add one more team to the list of European candidates for London 2012.

Russia, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Germany, Serbia, Turkey + Croatia ------------> 8 strong teams and probably only 4 spots :whistle:

Rainmaker, tell me when Nati played in NT for the last time, please ? I know that after Sydney Olympic Games she played on 2001 European Championships. Was it her last match in NT? There were rumors about her comeback for 2005 EC in Croatia and finally she didn't return on this tournament...

• i think that she played her last match for the qualification for EC 2007 in Belgium, but she didn't play on EC.

• i think that she played her last match for the qualification for EC 2007 in Belgium, but she didn't play on EC.

Thank you. Yeah, I completely forgot that she played in these qualification matches in 2006 :roll:

• Bulgaria has also become a strong country...and Azerbaidjan....

so 10 countries for 4 spots :D

:white: :aww:

• Yeah, Bulgaria can be dangerous: Yaneva, Vasileva, Filipova, Rabadzhieva, maybe Zetova. As well as Azerbaijan, especially that Rahimova is playing so good :!: In fact BUL needs a good coach and AZE a good receiver next to Korotenko...

So, let's say 8-10 teams :P I hope that Russia and Italy will advance from World Cup and thank to it 3 more teams will get a chance 8) So I think the maximum is 5 teams from Europe... :whistling: