Croatia NT 2011

• Barun ?

Barun is still injured,she even didn't play with Novara till now this season..

• What a shame...

No Poljak,No Grbac,No Delic,No Miletec ;( ;( It seems like Jerkov doesn't want to play for NT anymore as well. so...Who's gonna play for Croatian NT?
    I can't even imagine yet,but Let's guess...

Setter -Gligorovic (I prefer Grabc but She is a good setter IMO...)
    MBs - Milos and Dugandjzic (Poljak's absence will be a diseater for Croatia,for sure...)
    OHs - Usic and Topic (I don't know any others,maybe Sanja should play as OH)
    OPPs - Alajbeg
    Libero - Dosen

I can't still forget about Ivana Kamenjarin. She used to be one of my favourites ;( She retired too early...whatever the reason was ;(

• but Poljak and Miletić won't just play in OG qualification or they totally resigned from the NT ?

• ok thanks :)
    i've read that Maja is not injured, only some small problems but Miletic has something with vertebra

• dont want to be rude but what is now playing Grbac in Budowlani.... :what: :what: I think better than she is not in NT in this form and I hope she will be playing better and better

• Maja is playing well in Eczacıbaşı. What kind of injuries did she talk about?

• Hana Cutura played with her German club team today, so I suppose she won't be with NT for qualifier because Mira Topic wasn't allowed to stay in Germany for today's match.

EDIT: Simona Usic wasn't with her German club team today, so maybe she is with NT. I think she would do as 2nd setter, I don't know Drazenovic but Simona is quite good.

EDIT 2: Usic was only sick, so she is not with NT...