Russia NT 2011

• Yulia Sedova (Morozova) - (Out)

i dont think kuzyuthkin will let sedova out of nt this season...i think she is the best receiver in this list ( not including the liberos of course)

• i dont think kuzyuthkin will let sedova out of nt this season...i think she is the best receiver in this list ( not including the liberos of course)

Sedova, Unqualified at NT. (for my personal comment)

• I think Sedova will be part of the starting six in fact, doing the reception chores with Kosheleva, just like what the coach did in 2009. Without Gamova and Sokolova, I think Bukreeva-Kosheleva-Goncharova will be the main hitters.

• I think Sedova will be part of the starting six in fact, doing the reception chores with Kosheleva, just like what the coach did in 2009. Without Gamova and Sokolova, I think Bukreeva-Kosheleva-Goncharova will be the main hitters.

IMO, Pisarenko would be better than Bukreeva...

• Yes, That's why I said Pisarenko would be better than Bukreeva. I think Pisarenko is the best choice for Sokolova's absence...

S - Startseva
    WS - Pisarenko and Goncharova(W/O reception)
    OPP - Kosheleva
    MB - Borisenko and Merkulova (since you said Perepelkina is injuried...hope she is alright)
    L - Kryuchkova or Kabeshova

strong enough :white:

• Are you sure she's injured? It looks like she played all three sets in yesterday's match against Kazan.

• Roster for WGP:
    Liberos: Svetlana Kryuchkova, Ekaterina Kabeshova, Ekaterina Chernova, Ekaterina Pankova (also setter)
    Setters: Evgeniya Startseva, Vera Ulyakina, Irina Uraleva, Anna Matienko
    Middle Blockers: Maria Borisenko (Borodakova), Maria Perepelkina, Ekaterina Osichkina, Yulia Morozova (Sedova), Yulia Merkulova
    Outside Hitters & Opposites: Lesya Makhno, Liubov Sokolova, Olga Bukreeva, Olga Fateeva, Tatiana Kosheleva, Ekaterina Gamova, Nataliya Goncharova

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I never understand why women's team use one OH as as opposite and the opposite as reciver? Is it so the opposite can run pipes? Which in time has to do with the swing hit already occupying the right side?

• Regina Moroz is Mrs. now ^^

She's so frickin tall! really pretty though, like princess

• I never understand why women's team use one OH as as opposite and the opposite as reciver? Is it so the opposite can run pipes? Which in time has to do with the swing hit already occupying the right side?

I think it's to have the best attacker (for example Gamova) on position 4 because women's game is more centered on pos 4 and less on pos 1/2 than men's.

• Ah yeah that too of course

• Natalia Goncharova and Tatiana Kosheleva suffered from injuries during Yeltsin Cup. Goncharova twisted her ankle in semifinal, probably it's not very serious and she can return to playing very soon. Kosheleva has pain in her knee, probably it's meniscus damage and if she needs surgery she might miss WGP and even ECH :(

• This is a depressing news. This year should be the year for Kosheleva and Goncharova, in the absence of Gamova and Sokolova.

I wonder who will replace Kosheleva this season. The coach should try Bukreeva or maybe, Pisarenko. I cant stamd Fateeva and Makno. They are below average attackers.

• bad news about Kosheleva.. :S