Russia NT 2011

• She is going to make a press conference 30/08 to talk about her come back to European Championship. ;) Lets wait and see what she is going to say, fi she does come back or not.

Thank you, Joana! :drink:

• She will play in Euro ;)
    Press conference to say I will not play is without sense because now She don't play.

• Is there any relation between Ulyakina and Kuzyakina? They resemple too much (Their names too :lol: )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sokolova won't play in ECH 2011.
    " Negotiations with federation started too late and I won't be able to gain good shape in one month. I don't want to be on the court even being at 80% of my best shape, it's not NT level.
    Moreover, I want to spend my time with my family and especially with my son, because he is at the age when my support is most needed. So, I won't play in NT this season, however, I still want to win OG".

"I don't like WGP tournament. Frankly speaking, I even don't know whom for it was made, not for sportsmen for sure.Travelling from place to place, playing 3 weeks, 3 games each week, then playing 5 games in a row - it is unbearable, in the end you have no physical and mental power."

"During the tournament I got in touch on the phone with my friend Merkulova and she told me that tensions were growing inside the team. It's connected with tiredness and irritation. All this reflected on the game. You can see when it's good atmosphere inside the team - they play good on the court. There were no conflicts but it's obvious that they were hell tired ( when you think that this is the last game, after it you'll go home, omnipresent Chinese - it longs to go to Motherland strongly".

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Honestly speaking, I find her attitude quite arrogant. Let the other girls do the dirty work at WGP and ECH, the great Sokolova won't let herself down to playing anything lower than WCH or OG. No doubt she is a good player (though her best times are over in my opinion), but I wouldn't want someone like her in my team with this attitude. She doesn't care about the team, she just wants to decorate herself with Olympic Gold. I can understand that she wants to spend time with her family, but still I find it very egoistic to say she'd only play OG :thumbdown: GP showed that Russia would need her and she could help them even if she is only at 80%.

• Honestly speaking, I find her attitude quite arrogant. Let the other girls do the dirty work at WGP and ECH, the great Sokolova won't let herself down to playing anything lower than WCH or OG. No doubt she is a good player (though her best times are over in my opinion), but I wouldn't want someone like her in my team with this attitude. She doesn't care about the team, she just wants to decorate herself with Olympic Gold. I can understand that she wants to spend time with her family, but still I find it very egoistic to say she'd only play OG :thumbdown: GP showed that Russia would need her and she could help them even if she is only at 80%.

Totally agree, her attitude is so egoistic, although now she's thinking about family, but she should help team, if she wants to play in OG.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah, I agree with you. no doubt She is one of the best players, but what she said sounds a bit arrogant.

• From Volleyrussia (Facebook):
    "According to the press conference of Lyubov Sokolova, She mentioned she will not play for European Championship because she wish to devote the time with her son and if she could not get her performance in 80 percent, she will not decide to play. Futhermore, Sokolova talked about her current state in league, probably she will come back to Zarechie Odinstovo which she served from 2007 to 2009."

Are they referring to 2012/13 season or is she gonna leave Fenerbahce now??

• From Volleyrussia (Facebook):
    "According to the press conference of Lyubov Sokolova, She mentioned she will not play for European Championship because she wish to devote the time with her son and if she could not get her performance in 80 percent, she will not decide to play. Futhermore, Sokolova talked about her current state in league, probably she will come back to Zarechie Odinstovo which she served from 2007 to 2009."

Are they referring to 2012/13 season or is she gonna leave Fenerbahce now??

Yes, about this new season. Sokolova scares that in the half of season Fenerbahce will not give Her money because of problems with Sponsors. She won't have the problems like Sadurek in Galati. She is very angry that She broke negotiations with Dinamo Moscow on May.

• In turkish news she renewed her contract 2 more years.Maybe one year is optional so she might leave Fener after this season but this season she will play for Fenerbahce.

• Bartek

Fenerbahce is already dealing with 3-4 very big sponsor for next season and they won't have any problem about money guess.Biggest candidate is Beko(Electronic Company) the owner of Beko is Fener's vice president.

• Here, I found ehre about the club situation, what she said - http://www.championat.com/other/_volley/news-912316.html

I used google, I think that what she meant is, if she dont think the situation in Fenerbahçe is stable, she will leave to Zarechie.

but maybe someone can translate, and we can know better..hehe

Sokolova may have to change the team.
    Russian volleyball player Lyubov Sokolova told about the problems in volleyball "Fenerbahçe" which were the result of a huge corruption scandal in Turkish football.

"We are now at the club have a problem and we do not know how they decide. Football began to curse the president and the president - this is our sponsor. Therefore, if all goes really bad, you'll need to change the team".

So situation doesn't look good due to corruption in football :down:

• When Tatiana Kosheleva come back to NT? :?:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• When Tatiana Kosheleva come back to NT? :?:

It's not yet known, but she won't play in ECH. Probably Russia will play with the same roster as in WGP with one exception - Kuzyutkin wants to try Vekshina instead of Kabeshova, because Kabeshova is still not recovered from an injury and migh get a new one, he doesn't want that to happen. So, Russia will be without reception as it was in ECH 2009 and we all know what it resulted in. :(

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• So Russia won't be so strong as in WCH. Best 2 liberos out, Kosheleva out, Sokolova also. Probably Morozova would help with reception.

• Interview with Elizaveta Tishchenko:
    http://www.volley-balls.ru/new…-should-be-protected.html

I agree with almost everything she says, and it is nice to hear someone tell the facts without trying to make them sound nicer than they are. She points out very accurately the problems Russia has this year...

What a great interview! I agree with every sentences she said! :win: