Stacy Sykora in hospital

• More good news:

I hope that Stacy returns to play as soon as possible.

• Stacy is going to be transfered today to a room!!!!She is leaving ICU!

And she is already showing her good spirit! :) Volei Futuro press said today that the player already asked for the nurses pizza and ice-cream!!! :lol: The hospital said that one of her requests will be attended still today, when she arrives in the room. ^^

She also asked extra green chewing gum!!! ^^

• Complementing the excellent news that Joana posted:

I must confess I was a little pessimist. You have no idea of my happiness by Stacy recovery.

• Sportv made a nice video for Stacy! Check it out!

http://sportv.globo.com/videos…/1489783/#/Futebol/page/1

Translation of the messages:

Fabi - "I know how much you are a warrior, I know how much you love to do what you do here, and do it so well that is playing volleyball."
    Camila Brait: " I know you will come out of this very fast, and soon enough will be back with us inside courts"
    Sassá: "We are here supporting you, for your recovery, and that you come back soon to give us work here inside court"
    Adenisia: "I want you to come back soon"
    Jaqueline: "And we wait for you ehre inside court, we know you are an important player for any team that you make part of."
    Sheilla: "Get well soon, come back soon, though you are my oponent, I want to see you inside court."
    CArol Albuquerque: "You give us a lot of work, but we are cheering for your recovery, for your come back."
    Natalia: "We will miss you in the other side, "YES" life"

Stacy: "Volley is life"

Bernardinho (without voice..hehe): "Stacy, that we can meet you soon enough inside court, with your energy and your wonderful game. You bring us so much wonderfull sensations. We are here praying for you. Best wishes, we all love you, ok. Come back soon. See you Stacy!"

All send kisses

Fabi: Come back soon.

Pinheiros players: "We are cheering for you. Come back soon! YES"

:lol: I think that will cheer her up! :)

• Forza Stacy, We love you :rose:

Does Stacy speak or understand Portuguese? that's incredible...

• Forza Stacy, We love you :rose:

Does Stacy speak or understand Portuguese? that's incredible...

yeah she does, well she already used to talk italian and spanish, so is half way..hehehehe, so she already understood pretty much portuguese and after this season she is already speaking quite well portuguese ^^

• :( Acesso internacional.Os direitos de exibição deste conteúdo restringem sua visualização ao território brasileiro :(

:wall: :sos: :aww: :down: :whistle: :read: X( ;( :S :mad:

@ Joana

Thanks for translation though :win:

• We need a Brazilian proxy or something like that :teach: ( I'm no whizzkid at all :lol: )

Try here (before they take :whistle: ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOrvXAGNtqQ

• Special visits...

Yesterday Stacy recieved some special visits in the hospital, two days after leaving the ICU, Stacy recieved the visit of many teammates from Volei Futuro, and also the visit of Nt teammate and friend Logan Tom. Always with her good mood she talked with all the girls, and smiled all the time.

Soon Logan heard about the accident she decided to come to help Stacy in the recovering time.

After the visits, Stacy kept with the recovery process...she walked around the hospital, went up and down two floors using the stairs, did some squat and other exercises followed by a physiotherapist. She also made some speech therapy.

source: http://globoesporte.globo.com/…-com-sua-recuperacao.html

• I didnt hear any more news lately, since Stacy started getting better, the news are lower, maybe her family wants some more privace. This fridya is the game for 3rd place, it will be played in Araçatuba, between Vôlei Futuro and Pinheiros.

• Stacy was released today to go to an appartment (she was in a semi-intensice care room, and now will be in a regular appartment), and will start the physic terapy. ^^