Algeria's sweet heart and NT setter Mazori OUKAZI: "I really admire Fafao"

• Hello!
    Since not a lot of volleyball fans know about the Algerian players, league and NT and even me in Algeria i don't have that much information ,so i thought of asking for help from The setter of the NT and GSP (the N1 club in Algeria) THE BEST Algerian player MAZORI OUKAZI and she was very nice accepting to answer my questions

Mazori and Rafa Nadal OG08

Fatima Zohra OUKAZI was born 18 january 1984 in the city of Algerian volleyball CHLEF
    she is better known as Mazori here in Algeria and she is the Setter and the real leader of the NT and her club GSP

1) the level of volleyball in Africa and Algeria is growing the proof is Algeria has participated for the first time in the history in the Olympic games and world championship

**being a part of the NT in two of the big chalenges OG 2008 and WWCH2010 how much you think that the team has grow up from the OG08 to wwch2010?

2) the two competitions took place in the Far East the Olympics (Beijing) and World Championship (tokyo) so the sun shines a little more on us that has helped the team to gain experience. Olympics and world championships takes more maturity , experience and knowing how to deal with such an event

** after that Coach Mouloud Ikhedji has left the team after JAPAN2010 what are your hopes for the team (NT) with the new coach Mr Ahmed Boukacem?

3) Mr.Boukacem and his great experience with players in certain competitions i think that we will record other major result hopefully the federation will give more attention to the material means

**volleyball is the 2nd sport in Algeria after football

4) VB is the first sport in Algeria football being a social phenomenon :D also VB is a means of emancipation women it's is also a popular sport , you can see men and women playing volleyball in beaches, so the state must pay more interest to help women sport thrive as Chlef and Bejaia are examples to follow

**I have heard (from the National TV) in the last African championship Blida2009 that you have had some offers from european clubs, is it true and may i know who are these teams,please ?
    5)offers from European clubs; i had contacts with Dutch, French , USA ,Arab Emirates and Egypt but I`ve decline all offers I am at home in my country my family and my company i am deeply rooted in

**what club you like to play in ?
    6) The GSP is currently the best club in women's VB here with a real family spirit professionalism in the works

**Why volleyball and how you became a setter ?
    7) why VB ;my uncle is a former volly player since i was little i love VB and also loves to play football. how i became a setter love to play and animate the game soi guess that why I became a setter**what is the

**best thing in volleyball?
    8) the best thing in the VB: is travel, contacts, satisfaction, Honor, respect and the joy of living

**the worst thing in volleyball?
    9) the worst thing: there is injuries but there is a good medical monitoring

**your favorite victory?
    10) my favorite victory is participating in the OG

**A player you admir?
    11) the player that I love and I really admire is Fafao setter of Brazils

as Mazori means something rare ,unique and beautiful that what you are Fatima Zohra :) keep on going

• Thank you very much for this nice interview, nacera :flower: :drink: :)

Though I can understand the reasons to stay in Algeria, I hope Mazori Oukazi, and maybe other players of Algerian NT, will once make the decision to play in a foreign country in future. That would be a good step in the development of Algerian volleyball !

It's a good thing to read volleyball is so popular in your country :thumbsup:

• you are welcome Flyingdutchman :rose: i'm really glad you like it :heart: :dance4:
    from the NT there is only two players that play in europe (Tsabet in spain and Oulmou in france) so i hope talented players like Mazori will get such an experience it will be very helpful for the team

• from the NT there is only two players that play in europe (Tsabet in spain and Oulmou in france) so i hope talented players like Mazori will get such an experience it will be very helpful for the team

Ok, so already two players are in a foreign league..I didn't know that ;)

I hope, like you, more will follow :win:

By the way, Mazori is :heart:

• Good interview indeed :drink: She must be a Nadal fan also :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ok, so already two players are in a foreign league..I didn't know that ;)

I hope, like you, more will follow :win:

By the way, Mazori is :heart:

she is lovely :heart:

REally cool interview indeed! Thanks! :flower:

YOU'RE WELCOME , i'm really glad you liked it :)

Good interview indeed :drink: She must be a Nadal fan also :lol:

THANK YOU :)
    Oh yes:) everybody is a Nadal fan ;)

• I HAVE THE GREAT PRIVILEGE TO HAVE MET SRT. MAZORI FROM ARGERIE VOLLYBALL TEAM, AND APARTE FROM A FANTASTIC PLAYER, SHE HAS A BIG HEART AND GREAT PERSONALITY, I CONSIDER HER ARGERIEN,S BEST ASSETS AND A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE TEAM. SHE DESERVES ONLY THE BEST, BECAUSE FOR ME SHE IS THE BEST.
    ONE TWO THREE VIVA ARGERIE. GOOD LUCK MAZORI, I WISH YOU AND YOUR TEAM ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD. HASTA SIEMPRE GUAPAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! :thumbup:

• I HAVE THE GREAT PRIVILEGE TO HAVE MET SRT. MAZORI FROM ARGERIE VOLLYBALL TEAM, AND APARTE FROM A FANTASTIC PLAYER, SHE HAS A BIG HEART AND GREAT PERSONALITY, I CONSIDER HER ARGERIEN,S BEST ASSETS AND A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE TEAM. SHE DESERVES ONLY THE BEST, BECAUSE FOR ME SHE IS THE BEST.
    ONE TWO THREE VIVA ARGERIE. GOOD LUCK MAZORI, I WISH YOU AND YOUR TEAM ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD. HASTA SIEMPRE GUAPAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! :thumbup:

yes SHE IS very good person and very sweet

Thanks nacera for the interview :thumbup:

you are welcome Justyna