Serbia NT 2011

• The weakest position of Serbia is obviously OPP. It looked like Brakocevic would be an unstoppable attacker like 3 years ago, but She stopped devoloping herself. It is a big pity.

since Terzic doesn't want to recall Djerisilo, Brakocevic should play as main OPP. I wonder how she will play this year.

so, here's my roster.

S - Ognjenovic
    OH - Nikolic & Molnar
    OPP - Brakocevic or even Malagurski
    MB - Veljkovic (Rasic) & Krsmanovic
    L - Cebic

not very different as Kadir's roster :thumbup:

• The weakest position of Serbia is obviously OPP. It looked like Brakocevic would be an unstoppable attacker like 3 years ago, but She stopped devoloping herself. It is a big pity.

Yep. So much wasted talent there.
    It's weird how OPP used to be our strongest position not too long ago, and now it's such a big weakness.
    It's also alarming that we haven't really produced a reliable hitter in general since the generation of 2003.

I've heard some rumours that Brankica Mihajlovic will be switching to Serbian NT. That would be neat, but I don't know how much truth there is in that.

• Serbian NT team didn't have impact on Brakocevic, reason is that she went in Italy and stay there in Conegliano, bad judgment from her and her agent, she fly to hight to early. In 2007 she just finished season in Serbia with coach from Postar and now coach of Romanian national team and Tomis Costanca and he is well known like coach who produce results with young players. If she stayed one season more with him I bet it will be much better for her, but what to do.

• Yep. So much wasted talent there.
    It's weird how OPP used to be our strongest position not too long ago, and now it's such a big weakness.
    It's also alarming that we haven't really produced a reliable hitter in general since the generation of 2003.

I've heard some rumours that Brankica Mihajlovic will be switching to Serbian NT. That would be neat, but I don't know how much truth there is in that.

would be great if Brankica would play for Serbian NT! she was one of the best player this year in Zurich! well, only her reception is bad but on the net she is amazing! :cup:

• Serbian NT team didn't have impact on Brakocevic, reason is that she went in Italy and stay there in Conegliano, bad judgment from her and her agent, she fly to hight to early. In 2007 she just finished season in Serbia with coach from Postar and now coach of Romanian national team and Tomis Costanca and he is well known like coach who produce results with young players. If she stayed one season more with him I bet it will be much better for her, but what to do.

Brakocevic go back to Zoppa Coneglian ?? Is Official ??

• welcome Ana Lazarevic in national team. :-)

• Interesting...Nesovic and Bursac out, Nikolic and Djurisic in...Serbia has so many good MBs, I don't think they need Djurisic back...

I totally agree with you. Krsmanovic, Veljkovic and Rasic... It's good enough :sleeping:

• What they have to do is to find a better OPP than Brakocevic and Malagurski, since Djerisilo and Spasojevic don't want to play in the NT.

I used to think It could work well putting Nikolic as OPP, Molnar and Vesovic as OH. but we will see... ^^

• Jele !! :flower: and Vesna ! great to see them :D it'll be hard to chose MBs, they're all great

• and Marinkovic also out...I thought Terzic loved her..hehehehe

I really dont understand why Marinkovic wanted to take serbian nacionality, why not play for Croatia? She would have more space, and see now Croatia can have a good team....and she could actually make part of it.

But in other hand maybe her motivations were others.....so I cant tell......but in volleyball matter, I think she would do better staying as croatian..hehehehe