Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• Yellow angels of Fenerbahce Universal eye Champions League crown

Fenerbahce Universal ISTANBUL is once again another major contender for the final crown in the CEV Volleyball Champions League. The runners-up from 2010 and bronze medalists in the past season are working hard to be ready for their home debut scheduled for November 30 at the “Burhan Felek” Volleyball Hall.

“We will start our campaign against Germany’s DRESDNER SC” says assistant coach Kamil Soz. “We have clipped very good results in the last couple of seasons by finishing second and third respectively and our target remains, quite evidently, winning the trophy. We are more experienced now and we believe time has come to achieve this goal which is shared by all players, the coaching staff and our officials”.
    “After our great results from the past two years everyone knows Fenerbahce in Europe” adds team captain Seda Tokatlioglu. “As usual we want to go for the best result although this year we will have very tough opponents already in the prelims. Our team is strong and we are working hard to play this tournament at our best and I believe there is no opponent that we can’t beat”.
    Apart from DRESDNER SC, Rabita BAKU of Azerbaijan and France’s ASPTT MULHOUSE have been assigned to the group of Fenerbahce Universal by the DOL held this past July in Vienna.

Credit: cev.lu, fenerbahce.org

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Today Fenerbahce played a friendly match with Pursaklar. Fenerbahce is going to Ankara on November 23 and we'll play against Gazi Üniversitesi on November 24 in the Turkish Cup and then we'll play against Iller Bankası on November 26 in Ankara.

Logan Tom and Fabiana Claudino, Guimares probably will be here in Dresdner's match. :box:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Update:

Yeon Koung Kim will be in here on November 22, Logan Tom (bid day :obey: ) on November 26 and Jose Guimares & Fabiana will be in here on November 27-28.

• Eda has injured but she will play against Eczacibasi on Thursday. she said after the match today: "maybe I could be operated this weekend"

I think the surgery could be better for her and for us because we have long time for European matches ;)

Get well soon Eda :flower:

Is Eda's hand better?

Update:

Yeon Koung Kim will be in here on November 22, Logan Tom (bid day :obey: ) on November 26 and Jose Guimares & Fabiana will be in here on November 27-28.

Burak, please let us know if there will be signing ceremony for Logan and Fabiana. :wavy:

• marshmellow

Eda is healty and good condition. She gave an interview in a week ago :)

I hope will be signing ceremony for them but i'm not sure about this.

bvb.

No i don't think so becasue we'll play vs İller Bankası in Ankara and she will be in Istanbul the same day.

Logan probably will play against Dresdner SC on November 30.

• Logan Tom has arrived in Istanbul to play for Fenerbahce Universal :woohoo:

• Logan Tom has arrived in Istanbul to play for Fenerbahce Universal :woohoo:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can't wait to see her play :super: :super: :super:

Burak, do you know if she will be in the roster for Dresdner SC-match on Wednesday??

• Very nice picture ^^

About Fabiana: I can imagine, since it is summer now in Brazil :D

• Fabiana came too, i guess :D sooo cute :heart:
    Fabiana wrote on twitter " I just arrived in my new city, cold here in Istanbul, • 9c, my God, I'm frozen "

On the court, Logan Tom has reputation of being quiet and cold, but off the court, she is actually very sweet :thumbup: