Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• Fabiana Claudino celebrated her birthday with teammates :D

Is that a kind of Brazilian birthday-celebration-ritual ??? It isn't cocaine, is it ?? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

;)

• Naz Aydemir is planning a marriage with basketball player Cenk Akyol (Anadolu Efes/Turkey NT).Naz Akyol sounds cool :lol: Cenk bought a ring to Naz previous week and now Cenk's familly will ask Naz's father's permision.(It's a turkish ritual in marriages :D ) Congratulations Naz :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited 2 times, last by StarNight ().

• Is that a kind of Brazilian birthday-celebration-ritual ??? It isn't cocaine, is it ?? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

;)

As far as we know it's a Brazilian thing. It was started by the Brazilians in the football team.
    First they (teammates) crack some eggs on the head of the birthday boy/girl and then they shower him/her with flour, to finish up the human cake.

• CEV Champions League Playoff 1/8 - 1st Leg

01.02.2012 VK Modranska Prostejov - Fenerbahçe Universal

Turkish League Week 15

04.02.2012 Ankaragücü - Fenerbahçe Universal

CEV Champions League Playoff 1/8 - 2nd Leg

09.02.2012 Fenerbahçe Universal - VK Modranska Prostejov

Turkish League Week 16

12.02.2012 Fenerbahçe Universal - İller Bankası

Turkish Cup QF 2nd Leg

14.02.2012 Fenerbahçe Universal - IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Cenk bought a ring to Naz previous week and now Cenk's familly will ask Naz's father's permision

Starnight is official messenger of this message and He screams it like in the video from 0:01 to 0:24.

• I hope that other players (Seda, Yagmur, etc.) get to play in some of the turkish matches. ^^

• International TV Schedule for Fenerbahce x Prostejov

Brasil: Volei Feminino: Fenerbahce Universal x Prostejov ao vivo Bandsports TV as 16.00h (No Link)

Turkey: The match will be broadcast live on TRT HD. Click here watch to TRT HD http://trthd.com/

Azerbaijan: The match will be broadcast live on AZ TV. Click here watch to AZ TV http://www.aztv.az/test.htm

AZ TV's Frequency Info for Turkish members ^^

10966 Horizontal 11200 FEC: 5/6 Türksat 3A/2A

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It was an interview with Fenerbahce's captain Seda Tokatlioglu at Ntvspor Radio Studios.

Spots

* Sokolova is the best player of Fenerbahce.. She is already like one of us

* Kim is very friendly and sympathetic person. She like a Turk

* Fabiana so sweet. She doesn't know too much English but we're all talking too much with her

* Logan is a top class player. Logan's vast experience playing around the world would help our's young players grow and improve

Enjoy !

• Yellow Angels and technical stuff attended a dinner at Bridge Restaurant :thumbup:

• I always wan't to ask what is Universal, also hospital as Acibadem?

Yes :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Japan women’s volleyball national team coach Masoyoshi Manabe and his wife and Fuji TV visits Fenerbahce Universal.. Some players and coach Ze Roberto gave an interview to Fuji TV.

Manabe also said " I'm actually here to see how our player Maiko Kano is doing. Turkish League is definitely the most competitive one in the world."

• Japan women’s volleyball national team coach Masoyoshi Manabe and his wife and Fuji TV visits Fenerbahce Universal.. Some players and coach Ze Roberto gave an interview to Fuji TV.
    Manabe also said " Turkish League is definitely the most competitive one in the world."

He definitely lied. :lol:

• I wish FBTV also did this kind of programmes about Yellow Angels. They only make post game interviews and most of them with Nihan, Seda, Eda and Naz. I want to see Kim, Logan, Lioubov and Fabi more. I think Sokolova only spoke to FBTV after being League Champion last year. :down:

By the way i saw on facebook that Today(26.02) is Kim Yeon Koung's birthday. Happy Birthday Kim. :flower: Stay with us forever :heart:

• Me too. I want to know more about the foreigners too.

Dexter, there is an interview of Logan Tom in this magazine. Can you share with us the article? :win:

http://www.fenerbahce.org/fb20…aign=fbsk&utm_source=fbsk

Actually this interview is on the Fenerbahçe Magazine, i don't think i can find it on internet. But if i find or Burak finds it (that seems more possible) i would love to translete it to English.

In the link above there is only these sentences about Logan

• Logan Tom "Sarı melek" olmaktan çok memnun
    Fenerbahçe Universal Bayan Voleybol Takımımızın oyuncularından Logan Tom ile Çırağan Sarayı’nda fotoğraf çekimleri gerçekleşen bir röportaj yaptık. Başarılı oyuncuyla kariyeri, voleybol, İstanbul ve daha birçok konuda konuştuk.

Logan Tom is very happy being a Yellow Angel. We made an interview with one of our volleyball team players Logan in Çırağan Palace. We talked with her about her career, vollleyball, Istanbul and many other things.