Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• Actually this interview is on the Fenerbahçe Magazine, i don't think i can find it on internet. But if i find or Burak finds it (that seems more possible) i would love to translete it to English.

I've got that one. How did you start volleyball bla bla :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Alex De Souza was here. Cappie Pondexter was here. Fabiana's family was here. I met Fabiana's family before the game. :thumbup:

Ze's grandson was here ^^ We are BİG Family :dance4:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Happy International Women's Day ! :flower:

Logan is next to Ze Roberto :lol:

• I am sure (and I hope) filedefener has Logan Tom's latest interview from Spor Magazin on FB TV. :whistle:

• We are going back to Baku.

Fenerbahce Universal have qualified for the third CEV Champions League semi final in club history and this one takes us back to Baku 1 month after winning the victory in the same place. Yellow Angels having put out Rabita Baku in the semi finals.

Yellow Angels are going to Baku on Wednesday :drink: :super:

• Yellow Angels are went to Baku this afternoon

photos are from last training in Istanbul

Are you a ready ? :box:

• >are you ready?<

For the third defeat in a row?

Nothing new.. but of course :D

who knows :lol:

• Oooo oooo Yellow Angels Oooo oo...

Yellow Angels at airport

Yellow Angels on FB TV today

Alex De Souza :D :thumbsup:

• In the first video Kim,Fabi and especially Logan is so funny. I loved this trio. :heart: By the way Logan Tom is the coolest volleyball player I've ever watched. I've been following her games from her Tenerife years where she played with Neslihan and I've never seen her so happy and smiling in another team before Fenerbahce. I know this would be a miracle but I would love to see her for at least one more season in Fenerbahce.

• In the first video Kim,Fabi and especially Logan is so funny. I loved this trio. :heart: By the way Logan Tom is the coolest volleyball player I've ever watched. I've been following her games from her Tenerife years where she played with Neslihan and I've never seen her so happy and smiling in another team before Fenerbahce. I know this would be a miracle but I would love to see her for at least one more season in Fenerbahce.

Ditto.

I really don't get why people keep saying that Logan will leave Fener. The season is not ended yet and there are lots of rumors surrounding her. Hope she will stay with the team.

• I loved this trio. :heart:

Yeon, Fabi and Logan are goofballs at heart and they really get along very well. :rose:

They were trying to make each other laugh when out of focus or daring each other to do something silly in front of the camera. :lol:

Fabiana Interview

Duygu Bal Interview