Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• looks very simple,,wish it is still not their playing uniform...usa and brazil is indeed joining but logan and fabiana are not in the lineup but team b will be playing because i think it is not a fivb tournament

• Hi marshmellow:) Thank you for taking your time and explanation :) I didn't know anything about Pan American games. I really want to see Logan in Fenerbahce jersey^^ probably she will stay just one year:( i wanna see her play for us as much as i can :heart:

Hi Dexter - you're welcome. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing Fenerbahce play complete, too.

After World Cup, I hope that Logan and the team will soon give you many afternoons of smiles ^^

• What is the best site to watch sportstv fenerbahce online in streaming?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Kim is comfort in Turkey

We had a cheerul conversation with Fenerbahce Universal’s new player Korean Yeon Keung Kim.

Successful spiker told that her friends mentioned about derby match before the game, "I am so happy to win this game. We had a good accord with my teammates and reach to victory."

Korean player also explained she is glad to be in Turkiye and Turkish food is really delicious. "When I came here, we went resataurant whole team and I was looking for Korean food, nevertheless Turkish food is delicious. I have no problem here."

Beautiful spiker finally said that she understand her teammates well, "My colleagues are definitely nice. I have already learnt some Turkish words like "merhaba". I am so comfort here."

Source: Voleybolunsesi

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahce women's volleyball team players and manager of Fenerbahce Violet Duca went to Camlica Universal German Hospital to draw attention to the importance of breast cancer on today. also yellow angels received infos about the importance of early detection of breast cancer treatment.

Fenerbahce women's volleyball team players to draw attention to the importance of breast cancer we'll play with a pink ribbon against Vakifbank on Monday.

btw Kim looks like cartoon character :D

High resolution photos (BASIN FOTOĞRAFI) are here: http://fenerbahce.org/fb2008/detay.asp?ContentID=26231

source: fenerbahce.org

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Lioubov Sokolova (Shashkova), a double World champion and arguably one of the most famous Volleyball players out there, is about to re-join Russia’s national team after her friends disappointingly ended up in sixth place at the EuroVolley that was completed a couple of weeks ago.
    “I am already in good shape for the start of the season. I am only lacking some practice especially as I have been playing only two matches before the start of the national league here in Turkey. However, as far as my physical condition is concerned, everything is alright”.
    Sokolova is playing there for Fenerbahce ISTANBUL and she recalls the problems this club has been recently tackling with. “Our main sponsor decided to quit right before the start of the national league due to some disagreements with the management of the club. There were evidently some additional collateral effects, as the payment of our wages was delayed and some contracts were reviewed. This situation did certainly affect me more than other players; I have also considered the opportunity to move since I did not observe any positive dynamic. However, everything was fixed at the very last moment by finding another sponsor, so all debts were paid and new contracts were finalized. So we’ll be entering this season with high expectations and a good support from the management of our club”.
    Liuba says that she got quite many offers by the time Fenerbahce was struggling with the above difficulties. “This was a surprise, to my joy and delight, because by that time all clubs had already completed their rosters. However, I received some proposals from Turkey, Russia and Azerbaijan. So, in case of rupture with Fenerbahce, I would have been able to finalize my negotiations with other clubs”.
    The ambitions of the team that claimed last year’s FIVB Club World Championship are certainly not undermined. “Fenerbahce will be going for the final crown in all competitions and we are the clear favorite for the Turkish national league and the CEV Volleyball Champions League as well. So we have set the highest goals and we’ll see how it goes. In my opinion three teams – Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi and VakifBank – will fight for the title in the national league as they did last year. I would say that Galatasaray Medical Park, which was very active in signing contracts this past summer, may be added to the count”.
    Sokolova says her decision not to join the Russian national team for the European Champs was subject to additional discussions up to the last moment. “Yes, before the team left I was contacted by officials of the Russian Volleyball Federation and I said I was ready to join the team and play. However, by that moment some problems for my contract with Fenerbahce had already come up and of course I wanted to solve this situation first, because it is about my life and my own future. Therefore I decided not to go to the European Champs” she reveals.
    Liuba will be back for the Olympic pre-qualification tournament that will run in Kaliningrad through next November 8-13. “I have to join the team there; I have already spoken with the Federation”. And she will be well needed after she showed her good form by scoring 19 points in the opening game of the national league against Galatasaray.

Source: CEV

• Dear Sokolova,
    You're the weakest link of foreign players. You're definitely playing horrible in the most important games.
    Go to another club please, if you can't then please shut your mouth.

• I'm happy that Kim didn't have any adaptation problem. I support Fenerbahce Universal this year in Turkish league because Kim :heart:

She is soo cute :mirror: ^^

• Bad news :(

Eda has injured but she will play against Eczacibasi on Thursday. she said after the match today: "maybe I could be operated this weekend"

I think the surgery could be better for her and for us because we have long time for European matches ;)

Get well soon Eda :flower:

• I'm Burak and I have no idea

Thanks. I'll call you that from now on.

in her left hand she has problems with her thumb, and a neurotic problems as well in her left arm. she does not want to be operated and taking care

Thank you. That explains the heavy bandage on her left hand.

I am looking forward to watching a lot of Eda this season. I hope her injury is resolved soon.

• I'm happy that Kim didn't have any adaptation problem. I support Fenerbahce Universal this year in Turkish league because Kim :heart:

She is soo cute :mirror: ^^

haha Kim :super: