• The bullet is through the church (decision has been taken), like we say in Dutch :D

After already the topteams :!: of AMVJ Amstelveen and Martinus Amstelveen joined, two years ago, now also the both clubs :!: decided to go on as one club, next season !!!

---> vv AMstelveen (yes, AM--> both capitals: A--> AMVJ, M ---> Martinus)

So has been decided at extraordinary meetings of both clubs, yesterday :teach:

---------------------------------------------

http://www.martinus.org/index.php

Fusie AMVJ en Martinus Amstelveen

AMVJ en Martinus, volleybalverenigingen met een rijke historie, hebben besloten hun bestaande samenwerking om te zetten in een fusie. De ledenvergaderingen van de beide Amstelveense verenigingen hebben hiertoe woensdagavond unaniem besloten. De fusie zal met ingang van het komende seizoen effectief zijn.
    ---------------------------------------------

to be continued...

• If that means the team will keep playing......it enough for me! ^^ Great news! :)

EDIT: this has nothing to do with TVC Amstelveen...it's a separate club, so we have to wait..TVC is still uncertain for next year :win:

I read VC Weert offered Femke Stoltenborg a contract already, but she refused because she wants to wait what happens with TVC-DelaLeague-team...

• I think that's one of the reasons for it...to create more financial resources for the DELA-League-team..but it's still uncertain yet :teach:

I read VC Weert offered Femke Stoltenborg a contract already, but she refused because she wants to wait what happens with TVC-DelaLeague-team...

^^ I hope it works! Let us know please!!! :flower:

• I think that's one of the reasons for it...to create more financial resources for the DELA-League-team..but it's still uncertain yet :teach:

No,this has nothing to do with TVC Amstelveen, that's a separate club. Martinus and AMVJ were volleybalclubs and will join each other in 1 new club. TVC Amstelveen has only two teams, and it's not sure TVC will play next year.

• No,this has nothing to do with TVC Amstelveen, that's a separate club. Martinus and AMVJ were volleybalclubs and will join each other in 1 new club. TVC Amstelveen has only two teams, and it's not sure TVC will play next year.

Thank you for correcting me, Marieke :D :teach: I will edit my previous post... :read: