You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 10:59pm

Today Men's Basketball Sopot Team won Polish Cup. Means that They will have chance to play in EuroLeague or in qualification. Sopot City who helps the Team since first step will probably invest money in transfers here so Volleyball section will be in big troubles also because Men's Volleyball Team is in last position in PlusLeague.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 11:30pm

But there is one thing I agree, I don't like seeing a new interview of hers every other day, everyone knows by now that she doesn't get money, so there's no need to talk it all over again and again...
Yes, I understand what You mean. But also, now that she has spoken, everyone wants to ask her about it... and she is polite to not refuse. Then that is the part of the interview everyone repeats, like we do here...no one discusses her thoughts about the next opponent: "I think Dąbrowa is a very good team.".... well, that is not very exciting is it :D

I wonder about Ssuschke though. She is liked by fans, and I hope she likes Poland, but it can not be the same as for Kożuch.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 11:49pm

Well for MBs it's even more difficult to find clubs than for Opps I think...and it's not so different for her, her family lives close to Polish border so she can visit them easier from Sopot than from other countries, and I think she also feels very comfortable in the city and also in the team.

filedefener

#FENER #UYBA

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, USA NT, Belgium NT

Favourite Players: Maggie Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Denise Hanke, Robin de Kruijf, Lauren Gibbemeyer, Carli Lloyd, Kristin Richards, Lucia Bosetti, Caterina Bosetti, Laura Heyrman, Lise Van Hecke

Monday, February 20th 2012, 12:28am

You can't always get what you want and that situation is overrated. She doesn't get money and this situation doesn't mean she is unhappy here. As Matthias said, her family lives close to Poland, she feels very comfortable in team & Poland. Also as Matthias said again, well for Kozuch it's even more difficult to find clubs and she doesn't want to leave from the team i think. I can always trust Kozuch's character and sincerity and of course, don't forget Germany will play Olympics Qualification Tournament on May, she must be ready. ;)
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "Ilgar Azero" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: Oksana PARKHOMENKO!

Monday, February 20th 2012, 6:46am

There are more problems than this: not every club in the world wants to have Kozuch, it's not like they are ringing at her door and waving contracts in her face. At this time of the season it's not so easy to find a club. And then, in about 2 months is European OQT and she cannot risk to be out of training. In Sopot she doesn't get paid but at least she gets good training. What if she goes to Korea, but then she gets fired again after some weeks because she doesn't score 40 points in every game? Then she has some money, but no training. This is probably also the main reason why she wouldn't go to Azerbaijan now, Kathleen Weiss said last season when she was in Igtisadchi that because of the chaotic schedule in the league (sometimes they didn't even know when the next match would be) the training couldn't be planned well, and I also read from other players who didn't go to Azerbaijan because they heard that teams there are training less than in other leagues. Of course I don't know if it's true and even if it is it surely doesn't apply for all Azeri teams, but these rumors are out there, and before OQT Kozuch wouldn't want to risk anything.
But there is one thing I agree, I don't like seeing a new interview of hers every other day, everyone knows by now that she doesn't get money, so there's no need to talk it all over again and again...

It is NOT logical by Weiss to say these! I I personally talked to her and she said she liked it here very much and would like to stay here!!! And the only thing she did not stay they could not agree about the money and she was sitting in the bench as both Reshat and Jan de Brandt prefered to play with Yael Castiglione (even I liked Weiss more).
Yes, the schedule of the Super league matches are changed very oftn- only because of the European matches of the teams as the Federation wants the teams play successfully! Of course a lot of mistakes by Federation are done and I can not say I like their job, but to say that the teams train less she should come and see our trainings once again!
And when Kozuch was in Baku and asked Spicer whether she likes it here she said- yes I am really very happy here!!! So, please dont believe in such type words of the players who could not agree with their teams!
yes of course there can be problems with some players or some teams but it does not mean it is totally problematic here!

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:43am

Don't worry Ilgar, I don't think anyone is saying that Azerbaijan league is full of problems. The only thing I read from Matthias's post that Weiss said is that the league schedule can be quite chaotic and that it affects training.

I would agree that an unpredictable league schedule can be difficult for players training-wise and if one of the main consideration to join a team is to remain in good physical shape all throughout the year then that can be a challenge.

About the constant interview quotes about lack of salary... as long as it remain a juicy topic (like osuwisko said, it's what the media wants to print), then these articles aren't gonna go away and interviewers will find a way to get quotes from players.

Personally, if I don't like hearing about the same thing from players anymore, I just stop reading the articles. :D I think that is more practical than expecting or asking players "if it's not too much to ask, can you please.....suffer in silence?"

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, RABİTƏ BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:56am

The important thing is there any transfer offer to her from Azerbaijan clubs? :D
I think Baku teams don't need anyone in her position. But maybe Ssuschke-yes, I need some teams need good Mb.

Diesse14

Master

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Monday, February 20th 2012, 1:19pm

does somebody know what will Kozuch and Ssuschke do????? :sos: :?: :?:
I think it is still undecided. In other threads were these two recent interviews with Kożuch (thanks to king and filedefener). One is in German, the other Polish.
http://www.welt.de/sport/olympia/article…schen-Klub.html
http://beta.sportowefakty.pl/siatkowka/2…tomu-trefla-sop

Here is part of the second interview:

Maciej Szeniawski: Friday's meeting with Budowlanymi Łódź in their entirety stopped in the square you reserve for athletes. The coach gave the lady a break?
- Frankly, it's hard for me to answer this question. The situation at the moment is not yet as it should be. A lot has changed. The decisions are as they are. I am in that I have no fault of their own. I'm waiting with his agent on the situation. I hope that I can as quickly as possible back into the game and help the team in subsequent struggles.
The lady says, it seems the club is still struggling with considerable problems. Indeed, much has changed?
- As I said, to explain the still was a lot of things. I just have to wait for it, how things work out the next days.
You can guarantee the fans of Sopot, it will be in the team until the end of the season?
- I must say that every day I wonder about their future. I'm still at the stage of decision making. I can not promise anything, because I do not know if things will get better.
thank you very much...it's a pity that the Sopot team has been destroyed so much... :thumbdown: i quite liked it! great attack!!

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, February 20th 2012, 2:06pm

Don't worry Ilgar, I don't think anyone is saying that Azerbaijan league is full of problems. The only thing I read from Matthias's post that Weiss said is that the league schedule can be quite chaotic and that it affects training.
Yes, and as I already said, I am sure it isn't problematic in all teams. Also Weiss said that earlier in the season when she was in Baku, maybe she needed time to get used to it and later on she felt better (I don't know when you talked to her). Either way she wasn't very smart to go to Conegliano because the situation of that club was not really a secret and she should have known that she would have problems there :roll:
The thing about Azeri teams training less than teams in other countries, I think it was one of the Dutch NT players who are in Germany this season, I don't remember which one but she said she could have earned much more money in Azerbaijan but she heard that teams don't train so much there so she prefered coming to Germany where she can develop as a player. Ilgar, I just tell what I read, no offense to your league! :)

Back to topic, I'm pretty sure Kozuch and Ssuschke will stay in Poland now, I mean the playoffs are already going to semifinals, so there's not many games left, and after staying so long without money some more weeks won't kill them ;)

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Monday, February 20th 2012, 3:11pm

I am not suprised that Weiss found the trainings in Azerbaijan very less.Probably she get used to work with Guidetti's heavy trainings.Last summer i went to watch Turkey-Germany friendly game and after match they continued to their trainings around 8-9 PM :white: The training amounts of some coaches are really too much comparing with others
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: ITA (M) - USA (F/M) - BRA (F/M) - POL (M)

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Piccinini, Savani, Dante, Murilo, Sheilla, Mari, Berg, Bruninho, Larson, Barboza, Richards, Khtey, Bartman, Kubiak

Monday, February 20th 2012, 9:53pm

There are more problems than this: not every club in the world wants to have Kozuch, it's not like they are ringing at her door and waving contracts in her face. At this time of the season it's not so easy to find a club. And then, in about 2 months is European OQT and she cannot risk to be out of training. In Sopot she doesn't get paid but at least she gets good training. What if she goes to Korea, but then she gets fired again after some weeks because she doesn't score 40 points in every game? Then she has some money, but no training. This is probably also the main reason why she wouldn't go to Azerbaijan now, Kathleen Weiss said last season when she was in Igtisadchi that because of the chaotic schedule in the league (sometimes they didn't even know when the next match would be) the training couldn't be planned well, and I also read from other players who didn't go to Azerbaijan because they heard that teams there are training less than in other leagues. Of course I don't know if it's true and even if it is it surely doesn't apply for all Azeri teams, but these rumors are out there, and before OQT Kozuch wouldn't want to risk anything.

It is NOT logical by Weiss to say these! I I personally talked to her and she said she liked it here very much and would like to stay here!!! And the only thing she did not stay they could not agree about the money and she was sitting in the bench as both Reshat and Jan de Brandt prefered to play with Yael Castiglione (even I liked Weiss more).
Yes, the schedule of the Super league matches are changed very oftn- only because of the European matches of the teams as the Federation wants the teams play successfully! Of course a lot of mistakes by Federation are done and I can not say I like their job, but to say that the teams train less she should come and see our trainings once again!
And when Kozuch was in Baku and asked Spicer whether she likes it here she said- yes I am really very happy here!!! So, please dont believe in such type words of the players who could not agree with their teams!
yes of course there can be problems with some players or some teams but it does not mean it is totally problematic here!
Anzanello said she train a lot in Azerbaijan. She is impressed by the way they train: they have to spent all day in the club sport center, they can rest just in the evening. She didn't know azeri sport culture before, but she was happy to have a full immersion in it.

To be honest, I don't think Weiss sais that...

Azerbaijan is great and i like it a lot! :cup:
Take a deep breath: good things are gonna happen! (cit. Kiraly) :aww:

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 3:14am

And Happy Birthday to Maja Tokarska!

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 1:42pm

Isn't it a bit ironic that right now Kozuch is on Atom's advertising poster?? :lol:

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Friday, February 24th 2012, 6:37pm

New (nothing new) interview with Kozuch from today:

The situation in Sopot Treflu still is not colored. Volleyball players are still waiting for the payment of arrears. Margareta Kozuch she still does not know whether there is a match with a team of Dabrowa Mining. - Decision will be taken from day to day - she says.

During the weekend of volleyball Trefl Sopot will take twice in his own hall MKS Dabrowa Mining. It is not known whether the court will come in that match Margaret sheepskin. Volleyball player did not take the example of some friends and stayed in the club with the hope of improvement. However, the situation has not changed, and the outstanding players of money in the accounts still have not appeared. - Still no money for us, but there were already discussions on this issue. Besides,
I do not decide alone, because I still have a manager - said in an
interview with Dziennik Baltic Margaret Sheepskin and admits that he
does not know whether there is in these meetings. - Now every day I decided on whether I go to the dance floor.

Volleyball is still training with the team and not thinking yet about a complete cessation of Treflu game. - But I'm still in training. I keep thinking about it, to play. So I will continue doing. I am thinking about you, but to the team, for all who work with us. I just want it to be a help on the other hand, the situation at the club is finally normalized - says Sheepskin.

MKS has won national cup already, whom he defeated in the final of Sopot's team. Alessandro ward Chiappiniego thus have now a chance for revenge. - Dąbrowa is a strong team. The longer the game, thus its getting better. I think it will be hard in the semifinals. But I believe that our team presents the next level and be able to win this competition - admits a representative of Germany.

Thin band of Sopot is still faced with problems. Nevertheless, the Bomb remain in the fight for the Polish championship. - You can see that it is good not only matches the construction industry. Even before this happened and I'm not talking just about winning the Rabita Baku. It's a matter of knowing and rip. A final? It is real - ends.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

• "Ilgar Azero" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: Oksana PARKHOMENKO!

Monday, February 27th 2012, 10:14am

Anzanello said she train a lot in Azerbaijan. She is impressed by the way they train: they have to spent all day in the club sport center, they can rest just in the evening. She didn't know azeri sport culture before, but she was happy to have a full immersion in it.

To be honest, I don't think Weiss sais that...

Azerbaijan is great and i like it a lot! :cup:

Thanks Raven for sharing your info with the others!!!

I know myself how much the foreigners like Azerbaijan and want to stay here but it is good to read that from you otherwise they will think I am just praising my country!!!
Of course they can be some players who will not be satisfied but most of them are quite satisfied and happy both with sports and interest also by people and country!

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 7:20pm

Atom continues the fight.

If You can get past fists of Alisha, You must deal with icy stare from Maja. :D

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 1:25pm

Atom's Players got money but very less.

Internet was off for Them, They may have problems with energy and water in homes.

One of Coaches got 1000 euro which is actually 1/12 what He should get.

PGE attack Atom because They have given money to Atom and then they have disappeared.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male
  • "Wojtek13" started this thread

Favourite Team: Atom Sopot, Fenerbahce, Rabita Baku, Resovia Rzeszów, SKRA Bełchatów

Favourite Players: Kasia Skowrońska, Maggie Glinka, Christiane Furst, Natalia Goncharova, Liubov Sokolova, Yeon Koung Kim, Jekaterina Gamova, Francesca Piccinini,Michał Winiarski, Mariusz Wlazły, Bartosz Kurek, Aleh Akhrem, Jochen Schops

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 6:58pm

haha great photos! :thumbsup:

Social bookmarks