Atom Trefl Sopot

• In orangesport.tv has been said that Sopot and PGE at least are in tie.

One of Olimp Person said that They want to get Haneef Park and.. Tom in new season. Yeah Tom win tomorrow Gold and leave that Fenerbahce.

• I didn't add that They want Bown also.

Big plans curious if they are possible to realize.

• sopot did not pay the whole salary to the players, is the problem solved now ? I know they the players get some money, but not al. If they will built a strong team, than they have to pay first the salaries

• In orangesport.tv has been said that Sopot and PGE at least are in tie.

One of Olimp Person said that They want to get Haneef Park and.. Tom in new season. Yeah Tom win tomorrow Gold and leave that Fenerbahce.

Wow....big plans, but I don`t know if players like Tom and Hanef-Park will want to play in Sopot, especially after this season because of problems with salary :whistling:

• Interview of Iza Bełcik from yesterday: http://wybrzeze24.pl/sport/belcik-warto-w-nas-wierzyc

Always she appreciates the fans:

We have very loyal fans, who were with us also in Muszyna, and earlier in Dabrowa or anywhere else. For this I thank them officially. They are always faithful. Whether we win or lose, we can count on their support and warm words, and that will be the end for us to keep our fingers crossed. This is what we feel and we are very, very grateful.

• Great finals by Atom Trefl! I think they win with Muszynianka, cause in Sopot, girls had a lot of fun, did great atmosphere and played with smile on their faces and big fantasy. The best was Małgorzata Kożuch, good also Alisha Glass and Megan Hodge, but MVP fourth match was Lena Dziekiewicz. Fantastic match, 23 points scored and crown on her head after finals absolutely deserved. But what next? They advanced to CEV Champions League, but players from USA and Germany gonna leave Sopot. It's effect of financial problems during this season.

• osuwisko, I really like your avatar :thumbsup:

me too iloved :)

• Is there the video of Muszyna-Sopot anywhere??? I'd like see Lena Dziekiewicz's performance..! :D I love her!:flower:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Bad news for Sopot Fans.

Sopot budget will be very low and only 2 Players want stay for the next season.

Atom have thought about not to play in the Euro Cups but PZPS didn't agree because CEV will give penalty and would take one place away in Women's CL 2013-2014 season.

They want to Kozuch stay but Her salary would be much smaller. Btw Players got only part of salary.

• Really bad news for Sopot fans, but those are consequences of overfilled roster and high salary for players. I hope that main sponsor want to retain strong place on polish volleyball map. Kozuch want to stay, but now she needs to get her overdue amount. Only after that she will talk about next season. But I'm afraid she's gonna to change the club for another. She does that almost every year. What about US-Team players - Megan Hodge and Alisha Glass?

• Tom and Glinka joins Atom :super:

• Logan Tom and Glinka to Sopot??? :white: :huh:

Source?

rumors ! :teach: There're only speculations about new transfers of Atom, today in newspaper we could read that they want Glinka but nothing is official and certain. Dąbrowa Górnicza and Muszyna are also interested in her

• Someone has wrong in head.

Sopot haven't money to pay Players Their salaries, They have wanted to resign from CL place because of problems with money but from other way They want to sign World class Players.

I think Sopot should have Sponsor, like in Turkey is Universal, Eczaci, Medical Park, but Sopot should be sponsored by special Hospital area.. very special..