Lo Bianco - Simply Leo

• The italians started a campain to make Lo Bianco carry their flag in Olympics, in case Italy qualify to London. As part of this campain they made a tribute video....very beautiful one! I think is really worth to see! :)

• I agree, really touching, I had to saw it twice and I was almost crying!

the scene when she came back in the court after recovering this year is simply amazing, I remember that by chance I was watching this match and it was so touching!

And the victory at WCH 2002, I think it's my very first volleyball memories *.*

When I'll have few time I'll translate the words from the fans, they are so cute!

In the last interview Leo said: "Every victory has is own taste. And this one has a very special taste"

Good luck in Turkey Leo!!!

Ah, if I'm not wrong she is the italian athlet with the bigger number of presence in NT (I'm sure she is the one with more presence in vb, I don't know if it's more than everyone else in every sport). The second one is Giani ^^

• this video is incredible !! sooo touching ! :heart:

Wouahou !!! Absolutely right I have some tears when she came back on the court
    Congratulations about the quality of this video and just recent Than you a lot

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Ah, if I'm not wrong she is the italian athlet with the bigger number of presence in NT (I'm sure she is the one with more presence in vb, I don't know if it's more than everyone else in every sport). The second one is Giani ^^

Yes.

When she came back, I was watching the match in tv. She had a tatoo, a star on the wrist. Before the match, I draw a star on my wrist and since this moment, I draw a star there because it seems like if it is a lucky charms for me!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.