Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2011/2012

• new season, (quite) new team so I think it's good reason to make a new thread :lol:

Eczacıbaşı VitrA 2011/2012

Head Coach:
    Lorenzo Micelli

Setters:
    Elif Ağca Öner
    Asuman Karakoyun

Middle Blockers:
    Maja Poljak
    Dragana Marinkovic
    Büşra Cansu
    Neşve Büyükbayram
    Elif Didem Durmaz

Outside Hitters:
    Senna Usic Jogunica
    Mirka Francia
    Esra Gümüş
    Melis Durul
    Sibel Kızavul

Opposite:
    Neslihan Demir Darnel
    Gözde Yılmaz

Libero:
    Gülden Kayalar Kuzubaşıoğlu
    Buse Kayacan

• i think this season team squad is more stable, hope they will get a cup this season but dont know which one :lol: :lol:

• Usic and Poljak is ready for fight :box:

• BELLISIMA !!!! This yeat eczacibasi is more stabil, i really hope that senna will play her real play like in italy so that they will have no probs with reception ! I really like del core but something was missing in ger games ! As for mirka ! shes a legend and i guess that she will play mostly during the european games ! I hope so that eczacibasi will win the league coming season ! its time again for a win ! We have to reach 30 wins :cup:

• Agree, the team is more stable definitely. I think the team is better than last year. Only three foreigners, really great foreigners ! They did very good transfers. :thumbsup:

• I agree with most that the team is more stable and know each other well.I wish a great season to Eczaci next season :super: Thank you Mary :flower:

PS : It was my 1111th post :lol: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I think they needn't have kept Mirka. She is a legend and certainly a good spiker but her reception problems ruins team's system. It's not good to see such a good player in an uncomfertable situation like this cos she herself looks uncomfertable on court when she makes reception mistakes.
    On the other hand I really liked Maja- Senna- Nesli trio. I am sure they will do good job this season. My starting six would be Nesli, Maja, Busra,Esra, Senna,Asuman and Gulden.

• In '2+1 case Mirka will be a great substition player for team in my opinion.When Senna or Maja come behind they can subsition with Serpil and Mirka can join to game instead of Esra to block and offense also she is using amazing serves :D And Micelli can use her as Usic's substition (When Usic falls from game she can join too) We all know that Mirka's reception is terrible :lol: :rolll: but Micelli solved this problem previous season with Busra,Gulden and Delcore (Now Esra :D ) and it didn't effect the team untill Gulden injures (With Gulden the team lost only 1 match against Vakifbank GSTT 3-2 )

• Mirka's reception is terrible but Senna's is good so I think it's good option for substitution. Mirka has strong attack which would be helpful in CL, I think in CL should play Mirka and Senna, Senna and Gulden will take control over the reception to make easier way for Mirka to attack.
    btw I hope that Gulden will play next season, is everything ok with her now ?

• Mirka's reception is terrible but Senna's is good so I think it's good option for substitution. Mirka has strong attack which would be helpful in CL, I think in CL should play Mirka and Senna, Senna and Gulden will take control over the reception to make easier way for Mirka to attack.
    btw I hope that Gulden will play next season, is everything ok with her now ?

Yes, everything is ok with Gülden.She already joined to NT trainings..She probably will be in the roster but not a starter..Gizem will be the first option :super:

• great, so she'll be ready for next league season :) and according to Turkey NT, I prefer Gizem as a first libero, it's good choice ! hope it won't change :)

• Busra can recieve too (She played OH for a while in Junior NT) Well i can say easily that her reception is much better than Neriman,Selime and Elif Onur.Probably she will help to reception in NT.Neriman will probably change with libero :D

• What about Neşve Büyükbayram ? is she a good middle blocker ?

in 2009 women's junior world championship she was chosen as the best blocker :flower: She's so young and talented. Have a bright future in my opinion :mirror:

• Well she was the best blocker in her own generation.She was the best blocker of Junior WCH 2009 and best 2nd blocker of Youth WCH 2007 but she is still young needs to improve coz club loaned her to a 2nd league club previous season coz there were 5MB in Eczacıbaşı previous season :win: But she has a great potential in blocking so she will improve with micelli like Busra did.

Junior WCH 2009(Nesve No.1 :win: Koolhas 2nd,Tokarska 3rd,Möllers 6th,Brandt 13th,Eve 18th,Melis 20th Busra was OH in this tournament :lol: )

http://www.fivb.org/EN/Volleyb…sp?Tourn=WJ2009&Skill=BLO

Youth WCH 2007 ( Catry from BEL 1st :?: Kauldfelt 3rd,Smirnova 8th,Naz 9th,Busra 11th,Veljkovic 25th :white: )

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…s/Best_Blockers.asp?sm=46

sounds good, she has great titles, I hope she'll has a chance to improve and play sometimes. Well, Eczacibasi has really potential blockers :lol:

• Poljak will be a great teacher definiltly to Busra and Nesve :lol: Bahar and Melis improved a lot by Poljak :lol: Well Busra's and Nesve's leves were almost same in the beggining of season in blocking guess but Busra's reception helped her to stay in team and she improved a lot now.It's nice too see Busra and Nesve together again.They will play mostly alternate guess.