Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2011/2012

• Poljak will be a great teacher definiltly to Busra and Nesve :lol: Bahar and Melis improved a lot by Poljak :lol: Well Busra's and Nesve's leves were almost same in the beggining of season in blocking guess but Busra's reception helped her to stay in team and she improved a lot now.It's nice too see Busra and Nesve together again.They will play mostly alternate guess.

Agree, Bahar is great middle blocker, Melis did great job in hard moments when it was necessary to replaced Bahar. It's really great that Eczacibasi has young, talented and potential middle blockers, who will have a chance to improve with Maja. She will help them a lot, I'm sure.

Probably the first setter will still be Elif.

• Busra can recieve too (She played OH for a while in Junior NT) Well i can say easily that her reception is much better than Neriman,Selime and Elif Onur.Probably she will help to reception in NT.Neriman will probably change with libero :D

Selime? Selime Ilyasoglu? She played real well in reception in last season. Check statistics :)

• Probably Elif will be first setter. This year hopefully reception will be better so she can play like real Elif and Asuman is more experienced this year so I don't think they'll have much problems about setters ^^

• Probably Elif will be first setter. This year hopefully reception will be better so she can play like real Elif and Asuman is more experienced this year so I don't think they'll have much problems about setters ^^

Yeah, Elif used to play miles better, but last season how she played was like horrible. I also hope she will get back to her best shape.

• Realista

Well she can't recieve like Gozde,Esra or Guldeniz but she is better than Neriman,her stats are in average not very high and not very low but the fact is she is like closed box.One match she recieves well other match she is doing many mistakes :D not very stable but Busra is more stable than her she completed the matches mostly w/o mistake or 1 error max in eczaci and recieves quite good even she is a MB.Thats why i said Busra is better than selime but selime is only 23yo therefore she will improve a lot in reception,nothing to say to her powerful attacks :lol: She has very bright future :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yeah, Elif used to play miles better, but last season how she played was like horrible. I also hope she will get back to her best shape.

Agree it was her worst season i have ever seen :lol: Her real play was not this she was playing quite good years ago :D She played 2-3 seasons in vakifbank after Fang transfered her to Cannes but after her rivals Naz,Özge,Asuman,Nilay improved lot and she lost her self confidence and shape in Galatasaray (My theory) and continiued in Eczaci.

It was a little historical :lol: :roll: But Micelli trusts her and let her stay in team i guess she will work hard and hope she will be like old days :D

• Realista

Well she can't recieve like Gozde,Esra or Guldeniz but she is better than Neriman,her stats are in average not very high and not very low but the fact is she is like closed box.One match she recieves well other match she is doing many mistakes :D not very stable but Busra is more stable than her she completed the matches mostly w/o mistake or 1 error max in eczaci and recieves quite good even she is a MB.Thats why i said Busra is better than selime but selime is only 23yo therefore she will improve a lot in reception,nothing to say to her powerful attacks :lol: She has very bright future :D

As I remember, in last season she usually had 40% or better in perfect reception so - like for me - She's very good receiver. She isn't as good as Esra or Gozde, but she gives good reception. Do you disagree?:)

• Mary what i found for you :lol:

POLJAK & USIC :win:

Not: The one of the talent Turkish libero Buse Kayacan (1992) will play for Eczacıbaşı :box: :super:

• :drink: except some new players :D

ahahaha Ustymenko, right? anyway I think we better shut up now or EV fans will eat me ^^ sorry guys! I love your team too! 2 of my favorite volleyballers play in your team im jealous of you :D but you need new jerseys :rolll:

• for example :lol: Vakif in 2010/2011 that was my team, now... it's not the same unfortunetely, but I'll still cheer for them ;)
    ok it's a topic about EV :)

• Well i like Vakif too but sometimes i don't (You guys know when haha) :D Mary started use Vakif's new name WOAH (VTT :rolll: )

vyz

If Ebru Ceylan comes to Eczaci will you change your decision? :lol: I have many friends who will support Eczaci only for Poljak :D

• Well i like Vakif too but sometimes i don't (You guys know when haha) :D Mary started use Vakif's new name WOAH (VTT :rolll: )

vyz

If Ebru Ceylan comes to Eczaci will you change your decision? :lol: I have many friends who will support Eczaci only for Poljak :D

it was not so easy to turn from VGSTT to VTT but ok :lol:

• nah Vakıfbank will always be my favorite team :thumbsup: Eczacıbaşı was my second team until I discovered İller Bankası last year :D I guess all VTT fans like EV too and vice versa :) It's not like FB-GS rivalry in football :P

• Yea for example previous year i went to Super Cup final with Kadir_8 to support Vakif and this year Kadir_8 will come to support Eczacibasi with me :lol: I don't know what will happen if Super Cup Final will be between Vakifbank and Eczacibasi :rolll:

• Yea for example previous year i went to Super Cup final with Kadir_8 to support Vakif and this year Kadir_8 will come to support Eczacibasi with me :lol: I don't know what will happen if Super Cup Final will be between Vakifbank and Eczacibasi :rolll:

:lol:
    let's hope that it won't happen in nearest future :D