Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2011/2012

• I am curious, what the next step of Mirka will be ?
    I think she will go back to Perugia, I remember that her husband has a restaurant there ! I hope we will get some news about her future plans

• Croatian federation is so stupid, they have such a great players but they dont care :down:
    In this interview Busra said that she will have a chance to work with Maja for next two years or it's translator mistake ? :)

Yes, Busra is one of eczacibasis native players. i dont think, that Eczacibasi will give her away, since shes one of the best in Turkey. And considering the marvelous 2+1 rule by our so beloved federation, turkish players became precious! Maya signed a 3 years contract and she will get for this 3 years approximatley 1 Mio dollars. They declined it last year. But if you think naturally, then you will know that it is possible that she will get that amount of money for 3 years. Maya will have her 5th season next year, and shes one of the rare foreigners who played so long in turkish league.

• Mirka :rose: Thank you for all great moments in Turkey :rose:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• interview with Nesli for NTVSpor "Hayatım Spor" program

of course it's in Turkish but there are some comments from Lorenzo and Maja in English :lol: very nice btw :D

• Neslihan with her baby Zeyney Penelope, thanks to NDFanClub for pics

• Senna Usic in Son Set

Mary, she looks very healthy after "what we did what we did" :lol: :lol: