Happy Birthday Helena Havelkova

• Hi everyone !

She's the rising star of Czech volleyball. She's so lovely, so talented. She's Helena who's turning 23 today. We hope all Helena's birthday dreams and wishes come true

Happy birthday Helena :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congrats Helena :flower:

I know two forum-members made a picture with her recently, at EL-F4 in Istanbul :D

• Happy Birthday Helena,have a nice year with 23 ^^

I know two forum-members made a picture with her recently, at EL-F4 in Istanbul :D

Hmm,really lucky guys :lol: Btw she looks more beautiful closer than normal :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congrats Helena :flower:

I couldn't go there because of internship :( Damn it ! ;(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Happy Birthday Helena,have a nice year with 23 ^^

Hmm,really lucky guys :lol: Btw she looks more beautiful closer than normal :rolll:

Yes, they are lucky :teach: Do you know their names ?? :D

• Yes, they are lucky :teach: Do you know their names ?? :D

Hmm maybe Bartek and Ilgar? :rolll: Joking :D It was me and kadir_8 :lol: Well still didnt upload those photos to PC :teach: I took photos together with Havelkova,Vasileva,Filipova,Busra,Naz and Natalia Hanikoglu :D

• Happy birthday Helena! She deserves the best .:super: She is really a great OH :D I hope she will play in VGSTT next year :drink:

About photo she looks really beautiful closer :D :super: We are lucky to take a photo with her :drink:

• you with Naz? really ? :lol: :lol:

:lol: Naz,Gulden and Esra were staying in Cafe (Group of injured players :rolll: ) and we went there to drink smth and Kadir said lets go next to them to take photo and talked a little with Naz :D but she is a very kind person even i don't like her style :lol: While coming back to our seats we saw Busra on way talked with her too :lol:

Edited 2 times, last by StarNight ().

• :lol: Naz,Gulden and Esra were staying in Cafe (Group of injured players :rolll: ) and we went there to drink smth and Kadir said lets go next to them to take photo and talked a little with Naz :D but she is a very kind person definitly even i don't like her style :lol: While coming back to our seats we saw Busra on way talked with her too :lol:

Hahaha, That's good. Naz must be a really nice girl with no doubt. but It's rather funny, You and Naz is like me with Senna Usic or Hooker :lol: :lol: (I heard Senna is a really sweet girl in person though)

• Havelkova is super :win:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!