How do you like Wei Qiuyue?

• ok but every of these girls didnt probably convinced NT coach to be first setter and be better of Wei? I really have to say that last second setter I remember is Song Nina, so I dont know anything about these girls :) incurable leg - knee injury? as I mentioned I was watching CHN-POL matches from WGP 2007 and there she had all her leg covered with plasters and that knee stabilizator...

hmm, but look at this from a point, maybe she is not as good as the previous setters (IMO is, but let it be) but I think still most of the countries would like to have such setter in their NT :) and worse problem for China is in IMO reception and good Opp player

Voila, like what I wrote, Wei is more controversial than you thought and I actually have no more idea. So, just let it go, if she deserve the best setter title, I believe that she would prove it. :)
    And about the injury, yes, what I read from our presses is that her injury in legs can hardly be cured, sometimes she even had problems in going up and downstairs. That really kills me, you know, she's a sportwoman, but she's a normal girl in the first place. How can we imagine a girl suffering such difficulties. The last thing we want to see is players' injury. We missed too many players so far.

Besides, you may follow our league this season to find out whether there are some more talented girls if you have interest. But I bet you will only focus on Evergrande and Skowronska in the end ;)

• Look at the story, and maybe we will understand
    http: / / http://www.huskers.com/ViewArt…D=205140938&DB_OEM_ID=100

Bridgestone: Eight China Championships in Last Nine Years

For starters, he
    pointed out that Tianjin Bridgestone recently won its fifth straight
    Chinese League Championship and the team's eighth title in the last
    nine years.

Such dominance is
    important in a country that worships volleyball like Americans worship
    football. Think worldwide soccer, where the outcome becomes so overly
    magnified that crowds can get downright ugly

• Voila, like what I wrote, Wei is more controversial than you thought and I actually have no more idea. So, just let it go, if she deserve the best setter title, I believe that she would prove it. :)
    And about the injury, yes, what I read from our presses is that her injury in legs can hardly be cured, sometimes she even had problems in going up and downstairs. That really kills me, you know, she's a sportwoman, but she's a normal girl in the first place. How can we imagine a girl suffering such difficulties. The last thing we want to see is players' injury. We missed too many players so far.

Besides, you may follow our league this season to find out whether there are some more talented girls if you have interest. But I bet you will only focus on Evergrande and Skowronska in the end ;)

hmm incurable injury - you know, me as a fan of Chinese medicin, ist hard to hear something like that :P you have the best medicin in the world, I hope there is some way she could be heal...and the league - during the year I have very few time to watch matches, you know, sometimes I even cant watch some matches od´f my teames in Champions league, so I will be glad if i will see a liitle of Evergrande and Kasia this year :) and there is little time lag between China and Slovakia, so the matches probably will be in my morning/lunch hours