Rabita BAKU 2011/12

• My Favourite player Mammadova, HappyBirthday to you. i wish you to win CL Cup this year/ Of course together with RABITA! You are super and will always be so! GREAT MAMMA!!! :cup: :cup: :cup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=IQgmxPmgktA

• Congrats Rabita!!! Great game against Fenerbahce!!!! Bravooo Mamma and Osmo!!! Such a shame it wasn't 3-0, they had a chance for it!! :woohoo:

• Rabita BAKU became the best Azerbaijani sportteam of the year! Rabita was named the best club by the Ministery of Sport and Youth of Azerbaijan. It is great news for all Rabita supporters! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR PLAYERS AND FANS! We are very proud to be the fan of such a team! LOVE YOU R♥A♥B♥I♥T♥A!!! KEEP ON ROCKİNG!!! From Rabita fan page :heart:

:thumbsup:

• Azermarka company published Rabita team post marks which is devoted to World Club Championship. It cost 1 AZN

• Very nice video Orik!! RABITA IS THE BEST!!!!! :cup:

• Very nice video Orik!! RABITA IS THE BEST!!!!! :cup:

Thank u Mamma 4ever. :flower: Yes Rabita is the best club. :cup: It makes me very happy that you support and love Rabita. :heart: All Rabita fans forever! :drink: Are you ready for the match against Fenerbahce? :super:

• You're welcome Orik!!! :heart: But...first gotta beat Atom,and then we'll think about Fenerbahce!! I will watch the game vs Atom on thurdsay,can't wait,I believe our girls will win!!!! Gooo Rabitaaa!!!!! :super:

• [quote='Mammadova4Ever',index.php?page=Thread&postID=137416#post137416]=Are you ready for the match against Fenerbahce? :super:

Yes, we are :woohoo: :D

• Yeah,can't wait for that match,it's going to be hard,but we can do it,if all our girls are healthy!!! Gooo Rabita,time for another F4 tournaments and 1st gold!!!!!!!! :super:

• Bartek, what is there in the middle of the flag?