Rabita BAKU 2011/12

• I will miss this team ;( These players made me to be real fan of Rabita :rose: Love them all :heart: :flower:

• oh...isn't she?? I thought so..can somebody help?? :white: :call: :sos: :sos:

Not confirmed. rabita has already 10 players, they will transfer 2 more. Mamma will leave :aww:

• thank you Nati...do you know where Glass will go?

Kim said on her official Twitter page that she will play in South Korea!

• I hope korea will not be too dependent on her :whistle:

• I hope korea will not be too dependent on her :whistle:

Well,in Korean league they usually focus on 1,max. at 2 players in offense. I remember when I watched some of Kim's matches,and Moreno's and Montano's..They would sometimes get over 50,60 balls to spike. And Korean defense is not that bad, so it's not even easy to score, so I guess Kim's role will be to be one of those point-machines!!

• As there is no Rabita 2012-13 topic (or I just missed it) I would post here.

I found these photos in twitter. (I dont dont for what exactly this photo shot is ) With Azerbaijan NT dress :D :rose:

• :super:

Grun seems to gain weight ..
    They didnt give number 9 to anyone. we are waiting for you Mamma :rose:

Rabita goes to Istanbul and will have friendly games.

• :super:

Grun seems to gain weight ..
    They didnt give number 9 to anyone. we are waiting for you Mamma :rose:

Rabita goes to Istanbul and will have friendly games.

I hope she will make her comeback new year!!!! Mamma is the best!! :heart:

• I am so excited to see all that players playing volleyball.Nice to have no divas in this team.Good luck Rabita,good luck Mady :super:

• :rolll:

nice pose ^^

:thumbup:

:rose:

:lol:

I would like to see Brenda Castillo in this photosession :cheesy: National dress will suit her ^^