BREAKING: Selinger immediately EXIT Dutch-NT-headcoach !!!

• http://www.volleybal.nl/volley…d-beeindigen-samenwerking

(only in Dutch)

Reason: bad results in recent years.

This is shocking news...for the girls at least.. they see Selinger as their mentor/teacher etc... :white: :white: :white:

I'm curious what will happen now...regarding OGQT in November in Croatia

• So selinger is no longer coach of Holland??? who will be????!!!

I think is a bit risky to change now.....in middle of the year! :S

Yes.

I think it's risky indeed. I doubt if the federation asked the girls' opinions... (Goedkoop didn't, as he dismissed Men's NT-coach Blangé )

EDIT: Until there is a new coach/solution for the long term, Bert Goedkoop will direct/manage the NT-staff.

• Really bad decision, they should have kept him at least until OGQ tournament :thumbdown:

Agree.

Like I wrote in reply to Joana, Bert Goedkoop (Technical Director of the Federation) behaves like an absolute ruler/dictator...very bad communicator/teamplayer...

I'm afraid for explosions... :( :(

• Agree.

Like I wrote in reply to Joana, Bert Goedkoop (Technical Director of the Federation) behaves like an absolute ruler/dictator...very bad communicator/teamplayer...

I'm afraid for explosions... :( :(

Who will be the coach of Dutch NT?
    The coach of TVCA?

And what will Flier、Wensink、Stam do?
    If Selinger leave will Van Daelan、Vergeer、Meijners、Jans back?

• Really bad decision, they should have kept him at least until OGQ tournament :thumbdown:

Who is Bert Goedkoop?

• It's wrong decision in my opinion.The fault was not Sellinger's.The fact most of young Dutch girls doesn't have club experiences so they can't develope in club and can't show their skills that they gain from Club Competitions.Finally this season Laura,Maret,Robin,Flemke (Not sure is lt her 1st season abroad) and some others will play abroad in good clubs.I am especially happy for Laura :heart: So Federation had to wait till the end of EOQT to decide not now.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Who is Bert Goedkoop?

Technical Director of the Dutch Federation.

No, Meijners, Jans, van Daelen and Wijnhoven will not come back.

Meijners and van Daelen want to play only club-volleyball..

Jans and Wijnhoven retired from NT...their family is the most important for them now...Jans already has a child...Wijnhoven is pregnant..

• It's wrong decision in my opinion.The fault was not Sellinger's.The fact most of young Dutch girls doesn't have club experiences so they can't develope in club and can't show their skills that they gain from Club Competitions.Finally this season Laura,Maret,Robin,Flemke (Not sure is lt her 1st season abroad) and some others will play abroad in good clubs.I am especially happy for Laura :heart: So Federation had to wait till the end of EOQT to decide not now.

I agree. the Federation should have decided after QT in Croatia..

In general Dutch Federation is a disaster !!

Last week the General Director had been kicked out..for making troubles with all other people...though Goedkoop (Technical Director) has the same character...Goedkoop lately kicked Men's NT-coach out (Blangé) and now he kicks Selinger out...

Women's NT-sponsor, DELA, only :!: continued their sponsorship in 2008, for Selinger...and since today Selinger has been kicked out... :( :(

• I am waiting for the lastest news!
    Really curious about what will hapen!

• One more thing:

Since Dutch Federation has no money for a foreign star-coach...

my candidate for NT-Women: Teun Buijs !!!

I know, he is in Schwerin, so he will not become NT-headcoach ;) ...but he is the best Dutch candidate, in my opinion :teach:

• Anne Buijs?

Maybe a new coach will bring some new blood!Some good news!Some surprise!

• I think You should be New Coach.

• Anne Buijs?

Maybe a new coach will bring some new blood!Some good news!Some surprise!

Anne's father :) He is Schweriner-headcoach..so also Anne's coach :)

@ Bartek

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• I have heard that You look like Wytze Kooistra so every Player will want to play in NT even in pregnat.

• Manon Flier is totally surprised about the news.. 'No one of us (NT-roster) expected this to happen" "I planned to continue the London-project with Selinger'.

http://www.volleyinfo.nl/Nieuw…flier-is-volledig-verrast

Like I already presumed: Bert Goedkoop ( Technical Director of Dutch Federation) didn't ask the players' opinion, before kicking Selinger out :teach:

@ Bartek

no comments :lol: :lol: :lol: