got boyfriend??

• In Brazil team, Mari,Sheilla and Jaqueline were born in 1983.

I know Jaqueline has a boyfriend.

How about Sheilla and Mari??

Some said Sheilla is in love now, is that real??

I find Mari wears a ring, is that a glue for love?? :love:

[/img]

• Jaqueline's boyfriend is Murilo Endres, from the Men NT.
    About Sheilla, I thought she had a boyfriend, but a friend of mine said she broke up with her boyfriend, I don't know if she's dating.
    And about Mari, I don't know who she is dating!

• Jacqueline is definitely taken. Too bad. I have something against Murilo, he's not handsome enough for her.

In an English interview with Sheilla, she said she was with some guy for 8 years and then they broke up....
    Some fans in Youtube made a video about her and Sergio, the guy from Brazil NT, but I didn't check it out.

Mari... I'm not sure.
    Hope I could have been any help.

• According to Brazilian sources, its a well known secret that Mari is a lesbian, she has said so herself. She did have a girlfriend last year but i am not so sure now. But this is very true.

Hi, I dont normally post but i enjoy reading the posts and what you guys have to say!!!

Thanks!!

• Wow. :what: It surprised me a little. But I can totally accept and respect it. :rose:
    So My questions would be who the another lucky guy (I know Jaqueline is Murilo Endres') and 1 lucky girl are.

I enjoy reading too. :cheesy:

• I hear from some fans ,said that mari and sheilla are couple,but i'm not sure

• I heard that too. That Mari and Sheilla are girlfriends, but I don't know if that is true. I remember Sheilla used to have a boyfriend and then she broke up with him.

• I heard that Mari and Sheilla are together,too, but I can't remember where.

If that's true what a pitty they won't have a baby - it would be a great volleyball player;)

• Yeah I heard Mari and Sheilla are a couple as well.

I think Jaque and Murilo are a nice couple. I hear most girls think he is really cute, so that works. He's also a better player than she is :P And not only because he's a man, but also relativaly, I think he's a better men's player than she is a women's player, so I think in that sense it's a rather even relationship. Measuring reputations is a very bad thing in relationships, I still just did it :S

• I assure, Mari and Sheilla are a couple.

JAque and Murilo are married now.

And rumors that Dani Lins is dating MB Sidão. Well, they were a couple for sure before male WCH, but I never heard anything more about it, but since I dont think they finished, so they probably couple yet..hehehe

• Why did you say Jaque is crazy but posted Mari and Sheilla's photo? :what: :sos:

Beautiful Couple ^^ I wish Them luck. It is interesting whether also a male steam exists in the volleyball.

• I wish them luck too, but I can't imagine spending sa much time with my girlfriend. As far as I know thy play in one club and then NT.