You are not logged in.

• "emil_niklas" is male
  • "emil_niklas" started this thread

Favourite Players: Dürr, Hanke, Veljkovic, Ognjenovic, de Kruijf, Flier, Topic, Leys, Malykh, Apitz, Malagurski, Wolosz, Fürst, Miloš, Fabris, Van Hecke, Robinson, Lloyd, Havelkova

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 8:08am

The most Impressive young players 2011 - voting

Well, We already have done the vote for the best players of This Year. And Now, Why don't we begin to vote "The most Impressive young players?" This award should be given to the most deserved young players.

I'm not into Men's volleyball, therefore I'll vote only for Female players.

** Attention **
1. Players should be younger than 23 years old of age (born in 1988), otherwise We can't vote :thumbsup:
2. You can Choose 3 players.

My vote goes to...

1.Milena Rasic - Not to wonder. as I mentioned already, She showed what a big development is. She was just unbelieveablely amazing whole of this year.
2.Tijana Malesevic - She impressed me a lot last season in Volero, and This year was her first year in NT.
3.Sanja Malagurski - What a pity, now she is injuried and out of season. But her performances were absolutely great.

It looks like I've become a big fan of Serbian Players :lol:
I'm not into Their coach Terzic, but we should admit that He gives lots of chances to young players, and It's really good, unlikely Ze Roberto or Guidetti :thumbdown:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 4:19pm

1. Caterina Bosetti - I mean she is still 17!!!!!!!!!! that is why..hehehehehe

but I agree, the serbians are impressive as well!

2. Milena Rasic

3. Sanja Malaurski
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 5:04pm

Milena Rasic
Sanja Malagurski

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 6:40pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 29

Details

magicnico

Unregistered

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 11:00pm

MEN

1) Facundo Conte, definitely the best young player of the year: great season in Macerata and lighthouse of Argentina NT
2) Sebastian Sole, another argentinian player, extremely talented and he can still improve a lot
3) Aleksandar Atanasijevic, in games where I have seen him, he has always impressed me and I am sure he will become very strong

WOMEN

1) as i can not vote for my favourite player? foooooor sure Tijana Malesevic, simply awesome! :heart: After an amazing season in Volero, she has had the opportunity to play in world cup and has not betrayed my expectations. She has improved match by match and now I only hope to see her playing for an Italian team as soon as. :cup:
2) Sanja Malagurski, well I've already voted Milena Rasic for the player of the year so decided to not vote her again. Sanja was decisive in the final of the European Champs and perhaps, without her entry, the final would be finished in another way. Despite the injury, she deserves this vote without doubt
3) Elitsa Vasileva, tested in a top team like Bergamo, she hasn't disappointed the expectations and she has been decisive to win the italian league.

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, RABİTƏ BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 5:46am

Nobody mentioned Rahimova? :white: She is such a great player at this age, her serves, attacks, blocks :obey:

She won Challenge Cup with Azerrail, and she was leader of the team. She played very good in NT and now in Champions league

1) Polina Rahimova
2) Milena Rasic

• "emil_niklas" is male
  • "emil_niklas" started this thread

Favourite Players: Dürr, Hanke, Veljkovic, Ognjenovic, de Kruijf, Flier, Topic, Leys, Malykh, Apitz, Malagurski, Wolosz, Fürst, Miloš, Fabris, Van Hecke, Robinson, Lloyd, Havelkova

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:29am

Ah, You guys are right. I totally forgot about youngest Caterina Bosetti :lol: :D She's going to be a superstar very soon. Let's be patient!

@Magicnico : I couldn't agree more :drink:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 7:50pm

It's impossible to vote for just 3 of them, it would be unfair towards the rest because there are so many talented young players deserving to be mentioned. For me they are (in no particular order): C.Bosetti, Rasic, Malagurski, Veljkovic, Naz, Lenka Dürr, Rahimova, Rabadzhieva, Vasileva, Brenda Castillo (though nobody except herself and DOM federation knows her true age :roll: )...I'm sure I forgot some, but all of those play on a very high level despite their young age and in the next 10 years can be stars of European (and worldwide) volleyball.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Taismary Agüero,Malgorzata Glinka,Neslihan Demir, Maja Poljak,Christiane Fürst,Eda Erdem,Bahar Toksoy ,Destinee Hooker,Gözde Sonsırma,Jelena Nikolic,Neriman Özsoy,Saori Kimura, Gizem Güreşen

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 8:35pm

It's impossible to vote for just 3 of them, it would be unfair towards the rest because there are so many talented young players deserving to be mentioned. For me they are (in no particular order): C.Bosetti, Rasic, Malagurski, Veljkovic, Naz, Lenka Dürr, Rahimova, Rabadzhieva, Vasileva, Brenda Castillo (though nobody except herself and DOM federation knows her true age :roll: )...I'm sure I forgot some, but all of those play on a very high level despite their young age and in the next 10 years can be stars of European (and worldwide) volleyball.

I agree with you.. However I think Damla Çakıroğlu (MVP of Youth WCH), Ece Hocaoğlu( MVP of Youth ECH) and Elena Perinelli (Best Spiker of Youth WCH) can be added too.
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

vyz

Professional

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank, İlbank

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 12:46am

Don't forget my Bahar and Ezgi when it comes to Turkish players :D

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Lucas

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 1:16am

1. Catarina Bosetti
2. Sanja Malagurski
3. Milena Easic
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 6:11am

Now you wrote Matthias, thinking twice, I must agree with u, How did I forgot names like Rahimova and Vasileva, and all others..hehehehe, they are in cenary for a while that I forget they are so young!!!! It is great to see volleyball renewing itself ^^
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

serdar

Master

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: H. Miyashita/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/Z. Thing/Gabi/C. Bosetti/J. Geerties/L. Izquierdo/E. Fedele/S. Matienzo/J. Rivero/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/C. Chirichella/A. Kakolewska/K. Akman/A. Kalaç/A. Barysevich/D. Bağcı/Z. Todorova

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 10:52pm

If we count Rahiomva as still young, Naz is also from 1990 generation, who has a great experience in both NT and Champions League Final Four :rose:

Social bookmarks