You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "RICHARDSCHOLTEN" is male
  • "RICHARDSCHOLTEN" started this thread

Favourite Team: TVC AMSTELVEEN and Dutch National ladies team and german National ladies

Favourite Players: Laura dijkema , KATHLEEN WEISS-Brinker/Kozuch-Fiona van diepen-Wieneke verweij-kirsten knip -judith pietersen -Robin de Kruijf -Manon Flier-Maret Grothues-Kim & chaineStaelens-Francien Huurman-myrte schoot

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 1:03am

KATHLEEN WEISS

AH i just hear that my fave German setter Kathleen Weiss moves to Bergamo (Piccinini’s Team :cup:

Hubert

Hubert kiddo

• "Hubert" is male

Favourite Team: CHINA, SERBIA, RUSSIA, JAPAN

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhou Suhong,Yang Hao,KIM YounKoung

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 6:25am

~congrats hope she will be better~

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Berg - Lo Bianco - Cardullo - Ferretti - Guiggi - Aguero - Tom - Togut - Vermiglio - Bruno - De Cecco - Parodi

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 4:23pm

...or Chieri!
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Veljkovic, Havelkova, Hanke, Dürr, Werblinska, de Kuijf, Antonijevic, Fürst, Hildebrand, Gibbemeyer, Bjelica, Meijners, L.Bosetti, Flier, Larson, Sirressi

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 7:09pm

Bergamo or Chieri? :what: I hope Kathleen signs with Bergamo. Angelina and Chris played there and they had great seasons, hopefully Kathleen will do the same. She's obviously better than Signorile or Serena. I don't know about Chieri's setter, but I'm sure Kathleen will be a better option than whoever she is.

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Berg - Lo Bianco - Cardullo - Ferretti - Guiggi - Aguero - Tom - Togut - Vermiglio - Bruno - De Cecco - Parodi

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 7:20pm

Chieri's setter is Francesca Giogoli but I've read Weiss has signed with Chieri and not with Bergamo
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Social bookmarks