• About Vergeer: It's an option, since she is a real (receiving) OH (Sloetjes and Pietersen are both non-receiving-players) and she does great in Dutch League, but it's 'just' Dutch League...I have no idea how she performs at international level. I read somewhere Selinger wanted to call her a few years ago, but she refused.

Angelique told in interview she can't be full-professional in volleybal,she have her job and volleybal, and can't live only for volleybal. So no NT for Angelique,I'm sorry..

• Is there any OH can be used now?
    Except Anne Buijs、Debby Stam and Maret Grothues。

If I count Alice Blom I'd say yes :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Ester de Vries. She still needs some years, but I prefer her above Blom and Staelens.

• Ester de Vries. She still needs some years, but I prefer her above Blom and Staelens.

How about Renkema and the other player who is 190 playes in GER?

It is a pity about Vergeer i think she is better than Kathy Bonsen and Ester de Vries :super:

• How about Renkema and the other player who is 190 playes in GER?

Renkema is playing very well this season in German league, but I'm not sure if her performance would be good enough on international level. Yet I hope the new coach will at least consider inviting her to NT. The other player is Flore Gravestijn, I don't think she is strong enough for NT, she is just tall but she doesn't seem to be a very good player.

• I agree, Renkema at least deserves a chance. But also I doubt if she will be good enough on international level.

Vermeulen would do a good job, at least inviting her, and also going to talk with Deborah van Daelen (MB, playing in French League for Venelles).

• I agree, Renkema at least deserves a chance. But also I doubt if she will be good enough on international level.

Vermeulen would do a good job, at least inviting her, and also going to talk with Deborah van Daelen (MB, playing in French League for Venelles).

Who is Vermeulen?
    Deborah van Daelen is better than Robin de Kruijf!

• Who is Vermeulen?

No way!!!! Robin de Kruijff is better then Deborah for sure. Especially in attack she is much stronger.
    Vermeulen was coach of Spain NT woman, and was working in Holland with a lot of youth talents.

• Who is Vermeulen?

Gido Vermeulen. He will be the new headcoach. He is Dutch. The last years he was coach of Spanish NT.

van Daelen better than de Kruijf..maybe ;)

• Dutch Federation announced a press conference for tomorrow-morning in Almere, to present the new headcoach of Women's NT :teach:

According to the webportal http://www.volleybalkrant.nl Gido Vermeulen will be the new headcoach, so he will be presented tomorrow officially :!:

http://www.volleybalkrant.nl/i…ond-vermeulen-presenteren

• As expected, Gido Vermeulen (former headcoach of Spanish NT) is the new headcoach of Dutch NT.

The Dutchman, 47 years old, signed today a 6-years-contract. There will be an evaluation after 2 and 4 years.

Manon Flier and Caroline Wensink are happy with this decision, they say on the website of Dutch Federation.

http://www.volleybal.nl/volley…bondscoach-vrouwen-oranje

http://www.volleybalkrant.nl/i…lling-vermeulen-officieel

• I hope the new coach can do something good for NT!
    More and more players support him!

When will the list of training or inviting released?

• When will the list of training or inviting released?

I think in the middle of April...since the OGQT is in the first week of May.

• The new headcoach gave an interview to Dutch television.

http://nos.nl/artikel/337757-v…en-opvolger-selinger.html

some interesting quotes:

' During the first month I will visit all players, officials and coaches, just listening to their opinion..after that I will make a plan.'

' I am a coach, who likes to work together with other coaches and I will participate in talent-development'.

This is a very good development. Avital Selinger was known for non-coöperation with the club-coaches in Dutch League. He had a very bad relationship with them.

Technical Director Goedkoop: 'Gido's big advantage is - compared to Selinger - that he is a coach who likes to coöperate with clubcoaches and National Youth Teams-coaches. That coöperation should be our strenght for the future '.

' A new coach means new chances, so It's not sure I will go on with the current roster. Our doors will be open for other players. I will have a look in Dutch league and in all foreign leagues '

Also this is good news. Hopefully he will kick out players like Blom, C. Staelens and Huurman..and invite players like Deborah van Daelen, Kim Renkema, Ester de Vries, Yvon Beliën, Kirsten Knip.

• Kirsten Knip can be a good player in the future. :teach:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Kirsten Knip can be a good player in the future. :teach:

Yes, she did very well in National Youth Teams. I think she will fight together with Myrthe Schoot for future Libero-position.

• In Chaine defense (as Ill always do! ;) ) she has been playing really well in Japonese league this season.

She indeed had some bad moments, but she seems to be playing quite well! I hope she can keep her great shape she is right now for NT time! ^^

:flower: