Polish NT 2012

• Maybe it will be a little bit controversial but I think, that Glinka's fate is poor. I mean, that she can't end her career in the NT, 'cause it can't live without her. Who knows, maybe she will have to play longer than she expected. Nice to hear, that coach will talk with Skorupa. It's the best news for me.

• Maybe it will be a little bit controversial but I think, that Glinka's fate is poor. I mean, that she can't end her career in the NT, 'cause it can't live without her.

It's not that NT can't exist without her... ok, it's a little like that :P but Gosia is still on fire and as long as she plays great she will be always considered as a leader of our NT. Why not to take a chance? She still can bring a lot to NT. Świderek is right that playing on OG can be the best ending of the career. Why not to try to fight for the Olympic medal?

• Great to hear! Poland really needs Glinka. as bella said, It's not like Poland NT can't exist without her, but She can make the difference! She is just a legend for Poland, and so far There are no players better than Glinka. Swiderek needs to be extremely nice to get her back to the NT. Also about Skorupa, I'm more than glad to hear her news. Milena is a great setter, but between her and Skorupa, there's almost no level difference. Milena plays a more consistent volleyball and knows the attackers better on the other hand Kasia is just so smart and makes the game much more interesting.

If Glinka and Skorupa agree to play, The roster should be like this...

S - Radecka, Skorupa
    OPP - Skowornska, Bamber(Kaczor or Zebrowska)
    MB - Okuniewska, Bednarek-Kasza, Wojtowicz, Tokarska
    OH - Glinka, Werblinska, Kasprzak, Kosek
    L - Maj and Zenik

I've always liked Polish NT, But not the roster for last year :down: Kasprzak and Kwiatkowska were the only new stars Polish NT found out last year.

• would be awsome if Maggie will play again in NT :flower: and of course Skorupa, that would be great too ! I miss her a lot in NT, she's very good setter, so quick and creative !
    I think our big problem will be OH, Werblinska is totally out of shape ! Kosek and Kasprzak, IMO it's not enough, we need a stable OH, but I dont see any options right now...

• Hehe, Although I'm a huge fan of Germany NT, I'd like Poland to be much more strong.

I can still remember that Marko Bonitta used to let Glinka and Podolec play as OH and Skowronska as OPP :lol: :D As we all know, Glinka and Podolec are not stable receivers. (One of them had to be substituted to Rosner)I used to wonder how the receptions go all the time :lol:

• Maybe Elżbieta Skowrońska wants to play, she could be good as OH, although I'm worried that she's only good for league level as Jaszewska. We could also try Sieczka, but she has to expand her receiving skills.
    Fortunately Skorupa can play in NT, Świderek finally noticed her good play in Italy :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maybe Elżbieta Skowrońska wants to play, she could be good as OH, although I'm worried that she's only good for league level as Jaszewska.

Isn't it like that she refused playing in NT? Anyway, I would like to see her in the roster. I wonder how she would have coped. We will never know unless Świderek try with that option.

• It's not that NT can't exist without her... ok, it's a little like that :P but Gosia is still on fire and as long as she plays great she will be always considered as a leader of our NT. Why not to take a chance? She still can bring a lot to NT. Świderek is right that playing on OG can be the best ending of the career. Why not to try to fight for the Olympic medal?

Well, I would not have any problems to her back, if she won't say earlier, that she doesn't want to be a leader of this team, again. It doesn't matter, that she has 5 other players on court, when the end looks like she's scoring 30 points and save our team. Swiderek won't provide her, that will be otherwise. It's not like I don't want her in the NT, because I really do. But I don't want her to be disappointed.

• Oh... God... Wojtowicz is very poor player. Gajgał is definitely better than her...(in club Pelc and Crimes too, but she play, because she has great height)

For me our team should be:

S: Radecka, Skorupa
    OH: Glinka-Mogentale, Werblińska (i hope, that her disposition will better), Kosek, Kaczorowska/Kasprzak/Skowrońska/Sieczka (should go to qualification tournament player with great disposition... all this outside hitters are very similar level) and maybe Podolec if her disposition will good...
    MB: Bednarek-Kasza, Okuniewska, Gajgał, Tokarska/Efimienko/Pelc/Podolec(maybe she'll return to position from last year? all have this same level)
    OPP: Skowrońska-Dolata, Bamber
    L: Maj, Zenik

Elżbieta Skowrońska didn't want to play in polish NT, because coach was Jerzy Matlak. In 2009 she was in national camp and in Montreux. She said to Matlak, that she doesn't want only go to tournaments for trip and look nice views and monumets....
    and She asked Matlak about National team B wheter she can play there...She wanted to play on Universiade in 2009 with national team B and play in every match, but Matlak told her, that she has choice.... or train with national team A or go out... her choice was go out... so she didn't want to play in Matlak's national team...

It was unofficial version, but of course true.

• I have different opinion about Wojtowicz, now she is certainly better than constatly out of starting line-up Gajgał. Wojtowicz is still making stupid mistakes, but she's getting better and better. Good is that she's playing in club. Due to her bad choices now she's in this shape. If she had chances to play she would play better now, but she was in Muszyna and was reserved OPP. In Piłą she became MB but it was just 3-4 years ago, she had to improve technical skills but thanks to height she can be good MB.

• For me Wojtowicz is like wood... very slowly and her coordination is very weak....
    Gajgał is faster player than Gabi, better in attack and serve (her serve isnt difficult, but she put ball to court IN, but Gabi has very weak service and additionally very often this service is in OUT!)... maybe in block Gabi's little better, because she has great parameters....
    Of course Gabi play better in Bielsko than in Pila or Muszyna, but on this moment Gajgał is better (i don't understand Serwiński, why he doesn't give a chance to Kasia...)

• Thanks to Serwiński Gajgał now is out of shape. After injury last summer in this year she played not many matches. In Muszyna she's the weakest MB.

• I think,that in middle blockers on first position is Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza and on second is Vesna/Caroline/Kasia...
    Gajgał doesn't have chance to play... today her game was good (in end of second set), but Serwiński decided, that on third set will play Vesna... I think,that if Gajgał will play in first six... she'll on Bednarek level... she needs to play....so...if she'll on bench... i think, that Gajgał will leave this team...

• Aleksandra Jagielo gave a birth yesterday at 9 am. She has a babygirl - Agnieszka

• Coach Świderek has already talked with Berenika Okuniewska and Kasia Skorupa. This is what he said:
    "About Berenika Okuniewska - it's obvious that she will play in NT like in previous seasons. Kasia Skorupa want to come back to NT and I see a place for here but we have to solve some affairs. Kasia Skowronska will come back to Poland from China at the beginning of March and we have to find her a club where she will be able to train.
    And about Glinka, my trip to Istanbul is postponed but I'm going to visit Istanbul soon with Mr. Przedpełski. I'm thinking positive, Gosia did a lot of for our NT but a chance to play in OG is tempting for everyone I guess."

• Wow Przedpelski and Świderek will talking with Gosia :D I hope that she will once again help our NT :thumbup:

• For what Przedpelski... He can rather discourage than encourage :aww:

What a lovely president Przedpelski is :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What a lovely president Przedpelski is :lol:

Przedpełski will go to Istanbul and He will sing for Glinka:

I don't wanna close my eyes

I don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you, baby

And I don't wanna miss an Olympic Games

• This song is hilarious :rolll: I don't wanna miss an Olympic games :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup: