Polish NT 2012

• Let's hope he will convince her, would be great to see her last time in NT if they will qualify to OG.

• Coach Alojzy Świderek were in Istanbul at Vakifbank - RC Cannes CL match to talk with Maggie Glinka about her come back to NT for OG qualification tournament in Ankara.
    - Gosia is in a great shape. She's 34 years old and she's afraid that she'll not bear this hard tournament phisically. I hope she'll help our NT once again. She dont make any conditions, she's only afraid about her health and shape - said Świderek
    Glinka has to tell him about her decision before March 23rd because this is the deadline when coach has to announce 17 players roster.

• There is a rumor, that Radecka resigned from NT.

I really dont believe this until I dont see Milena on the official roster :lol:

• What? Why? :what:

I heard something like that she can't accept beeing a second setter. And it's very interesting 'cause no one have told that Skorupa will be a starter. I guess... Swiderek didn't say who will be first.

I would be happy to see Bełcik and Skorupa but Bełcik doesn't play much in league so I don't know...

• Coach Alojzy Świdrek has on his list 38 players, I wonder who on it is :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Coach Alojzy Świdrek has on his list 38 players, I wonder who on it is :D

Better we should wonder who is not in the list :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ok, I can tell you, that Milena Radecka won't be with NT and won't play in Ankara.

I hope, that on list is Magdalena Śliwa. I was septic about her comeback to NT, but she is playing just awesome, no matter how old is she. I guess, that Świderek will want Wołosz as a second, but she doesn't play anything big right now.

• so than Skorupa is first and who will be the second...I will prefer Sliwa, maybe its mad, but what she is now doing in league..her comeback in 2007 was a disaster but at that time she was playing in 1 league and I dont think she was in that form like this..Belcik didnt play for whole year, is she already healthy?

• This whole information is a bit shocking for me and when I heard reason why Milena won't to play, I couldn't believe :P

If You knew real reason You would write.

If You know why don't You write?

To say I know but not to say is without sense.

• It's not without sense. Shouldn't talk too much. Furthermore, you should know why she won't play.
    Jacek Kasprzyk also said, that for 100% in NT roster will be Ela Skowrońska and Iza Żebrowska, both girls want to play in NT. Question mark is only with Glinka. And Świderek is worried because Kaczor is out of shape :P