Italian NT 2012

• Well, ok, but sometimes, us, as fans, only consider the game played inside court, and forget that there is also a player outside it, that they have to deal and get along during tournaments.

Sometimes one players is better then other inside court, but when you go outside, they are not good for the group, and they dont have as much efford as another.

Im not saying that this is the case with the girls envolving Barbolini calls and not calls, far from that, I dont know the reasons of Barbolini decisons..

Im saying overall....outside court behavior also influenciate a lot in a coach's decision...in any team.

Bernardinho always say, It does not matter if you have talent if you not will to give 100% of yourself. Better a rock that wants to be lapidated, then a diamont that are not open to get better.

• there are some strange convocations also for me! anyway I believe in Barbolini,his staff and his work so let's see how the Italian NT will arrive to London...I just hope that the girls will give their 1000%

• Setters : Letizia Camera , Eleonora Lo Bianco , Giulia Rondon, Noemi Signorile .
    OPPs : Valentina Diouf , Serena Ortolani , Valentina Zago
    OHs : Cristina Barcellini, Caterina Bosetti , Lucia Bosetti , Carolina Costagrande , Antonella Del Core , Alessia Gennari , Gilda Lombardo, Francesca Piccinini
    MBs : Sara Anzanello, Valentina Arrighetti , Jenny Barazza , Raphaela Folie, Simona Gioli , Martina Guiggi , Giulia Pisani .
    Liberos : Paola Cardullo , Paola Croce , Monica De Gennaro , Immacolata Sirressi

http://www.federvolley.it/index.php?idnews=9215

• No Leonardi :wall:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Where there's not Imma Sirressi and Angela Gabbiadini in the roster? :cursing: :down: :cursing:

• Shame on Barbolini, Leonardi and Merlo should be tehre, also MArcon, and why not Di Iulio.... :S

leonardi said no to barbolini before world cup...so..massimo says no to her now...
    merlo...maybe she always injury and made some operation?
    i dont know why no marcon...barbolini said that she is quite good in final 4 match...yes,marcon is not good at attack... however,as a wonderful player in second line
    in my opinion, marcon is not on the list,of course no way for di iulio

• Where there's not Imma Sirressi and Angela Gabbiadini in the roster? :cursing: :down: :cursing:

take it easy,imma in!!!
    however,why do you think Gabbiadini should on the list?merlo is out of list!!!

• Shame on Barbolini, Leonardi and Merlo should be tehre, also MArcon, and why not Di Iulio.... :S

I think he wants to work with the group he has created in this year and new players like Marcon would change his project (I'm not discussing the skills of the player, she has been AWESOME ths season, I'm just trying to find a reason).. Di Iulio hasn't been so positivi this year in Bergamo..I think she could have given more! the only thing I don't understand is the exclusion of Merlo...but I'm not worried there plenty of excellent liberos in Italy! I still trust him!

• It's completely better not to expect miracles like Centoni coming back to NT. I really like this team, but Sometimes I get really confused with Barbollini's decisions. As we can see, Leo is not able to do everything alone and Ferretti definitely deserves to play on NT although she has to be second unless Leo gets Injuried or somehow can't play in the match. And Why not Leonardi nor Merlo? I don't know the proper reason, but I have to say that Both of them would be miles better choices than Sirressi.

Serbia called Djerisilo back and even Sanja Starovic is on the roster. Italy has better players to call, but Barbollini doesn't get it whatever the reason is. Conflicts between A coach and A player can't be the reason In my opinion. :aww:

• Italy will start preparation this Sunday, 29/04, with 14 players in Rome

Setters: Signorile (Bergamo), Camera (Novara)
    Opp: Ortolani (Pesaro), Diouf (Bergamo)
    OH: Piccinini (Bergamo), Costagrande (Evergrande), Barcellini (Novara), Gennari (Pavia)
    MB: Barazza (Modena), Folie (Novara), Pisani (Busto)
    Liberos: Croce (Modena), De Gennaro (Pesaro), Siressi (Urbino)

The group will stay together till 18 may. Then I guess the rest of the girls wil present.

source: fipav

• Barcellini's participation with the NT baffles me. She's made very little improvement over the years. Better to start developing players like C. Bosetti. I really hope to see Ortolani return to top form. I don't really understand what's been going on with her. She looked so promising and has kind of fizzled out.

• Barcellini's participation with the NT baffles me. She's made very little improvement over the years. Better to start developing players like C. Bosetti. I really hope to see Ortolani return to top form. I don't really understand what's been going on with her. She looked so promising and has kind of fizzled out.

Cate also recieved the calling for Nt, she wont jsut aprticipate this first leg of tranings, but Im sure she will be part in some moment. ;)

• I agree with TheUSAFan. I haven't been impressed by Barcellini at all. I'd rather call Laura Partenio.

• Also Cardullo will take part to the first Italian reunion this Sunday.

6 may, more 5 players will join the team: Guiggi, Lucia e Caterina Bosetti (Mc Carnaghi Villa Cortese); Del Core (Fakel Novy Urengoy) e Arrighetti (Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo)

• Here the players for the first weekend of WGP: Arrighetti, Barazza, Barcellini, Bosetti L., Camera, De Gennaro, Folie, Gennari, Ortolani, Piccinini, Signorile, Sirressi.
    Here the players that will stay in Alassio till 12 of June: Anzanello, Bosetti C., Cardullo, Costagrande, Croce, Del Core, Gioli, Guiggi, Lo Bianco, Lombardo, Pisani, Rondon e Zago and Sorokaite.