Russian NT 2012

• I agree with Kondzio. Yana Shcherban is needed for reception. Goncharova's improvement in reception is noteworthy but I think it's best if she plays OPP. I can only see her playing OH if ever Gamova returns or any Russian OPP will match her in attack.

• Any video of Shcherban ?

• What do you think about the possibility of Goncharova remaining as an outside hitter? Yes, she is not a great receiver but she is far better than I would have guessed she would have been with such little time training at the position. Even if she moves back to the opposite spot and once Kosheleva is healthy, Russia will still need a good receiver. Is there anyone else who can replace Solokova/Artamanova in terms of reception stability?

No way! I would be suicidal for Russia. Goncharova played with Sokolova/Artamanova who are great receivers so that she seems like doing fine but in order to keep that level she need a high level receiver as well Sokolova/Artamanova. II don't think Mahkno is in that level. For Scherban, we need to see how will she play in international level. League and NT would be really different

• Vladimir Kuzyutkin's answer in the proposal of leading the National Team again.

Then the answer to another question, you are ready to once again lead the Russian team?
    - If the proposal goes - always think about it. Strength is. But I never put personal interests above the team. I'm going to coach the national team only if the players would not be against my candidacy.

• if you dont have solid receivers you cant beat strong teams with only strong attackers.Davis had the problem receiving and this caused usa team live big problems...Russia with Goncha and Koseleva can beat some European teams but its almost impossible to beat strong teams without receivers of good quality...

• Russian NT will gather on the 15th of September to prepare for WGP 2013 qualification tournament which will be held in Turkey from the 25th till the 30th of September. Apart from Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Italy, Germany and Serbia will participate in the tournament. Best 2 teams will qualify.
    Coach and roster of the team is yet unknown.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Russian NT will gather on the 15th of September to prepare for WGP 2013 qualification tournament which will be held in Turkey from the 25th till the 30th of September. Apart from Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Italy, Germany and Serbia will participate in the tournament. Best 2 teams will qualify.
    Coach and roster of the team is yet unknown.

Do you refer to the article from Sport Express quoted here: The 2012 CEV European Qualification Tournament to the 2013 FIVB World Grand Prix ? Or do you have a different source?

• I refer to that particular article.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Why mysterious?)) She's 23 now, for 7 years she's been playing in Balakovo. That's good because she had a lot of time on court and became one of the most promising players in Russia and our NT definitely needs new solid OH. Will she be the one - we'll see. This season she will play for the team in my town so I'll hopefully see her play a lot. I find her pretty

• I probably haven't uploaded photos the right way. If somebody would teach me how to do it - I'll be grateful