Russian NT 2012

• Another picture from Gamova's wedding, i got it from voleybolmagazin.com

:woohoo: Belikova!

• Happiness for the couples! :flower:

• yes this is really strange, gamova and sokolova at odds with each other? 8| :wacko:

• Best wishes to the newly weds, Gamova, Goncharova, and Makhno! :flower:

Will Gamova change her surname on her jersey? Personally, I highly doubt it. ^^

• Gamova and Goncha were married on the same day, and Makhno on the next day. Although Gamova and Goncha aren't really friends, their relationship is not as bad as the relationship between Gamova and Sokolova.

That's what i observed during the olympics. Gamova is even more close and talks to Goncharova than Sokolova.

• great congratulations to all of them...all the best wishes!! :heart:

anyway it sounds strange to me that Sokolova and Gamova are in bad relationships...it always seemed to me that they were friends!

oh Goncha: :love:

• I heard that Gamova got married in 2007 or 2008. It was false?

Or is this her second marriage?

I'm confused :wacko:

Gamova and Goncharova getting married in the same day, too much coincidence! :roll:

The year has 365 days, come on girls! :D

• Gamova and Goncharova getting married in the same day, too much coincidence! :roll:

Maybe it's a polite excuse not to attend to each other's wedding. :D

• Gamova and Goncharova getting married in the same day, too much coincidence! :roll:

Indeed it is not that much awkward since players generally prefer to get married at summer term and this weekend was the only one which is not busy with OG or preparation process for it ;) Due to the fact that Gamova and Goncharova are not the best friends to consider each other's wedding dates by scheduling their wedding day, they probably ignore that detail :roll:

• i am so happy for the girls, i did notice Katya with a band on her ring finger during Olympics, she's smiling like a little girl :lol:

I thought Goncharova is already married since she is using her husband's name on her jersey, i really like how they change their names after marriage, which is not very typical here in my country.

I didnt know Makhno got married too, she was at Gamova's wedding too, the more i see her, the more beautiful i think she is, i got a girl crush :heart: any pictures from Makhno's wedding ??

• wuahahahahahahaa... that's a good one matthias!!! :rolll:

• Head coach for Russian NT and Dinamo Moscow, Sergei Ovchinnikov has died according to volleyballnews.ru on Twitter :( They didnt wrote the reason behind it. So sad news, he was only a young man. RIP.