Russian NT 2012

• RIP :(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It must be very stressful to manage Russian divas egos but committing suicide after the failure? This is so shocking :what:
    Terrible news ;(

Definitely shocking news. Russian divas egos leading by Liuba could make the job harder for a coach but all in all it was just one of the obstacles in the team sports for a coach to adjust. If there was success for Russian team which was very possible then everything would come with the same players and coach. Anyway no much word to say.

R.I.P Ovchinnikov...

• Yesterday when I saw this news, I couldn't believe it and I thought it was rumor. And then the official confirmed it. I don't know what to say. Only do I want to say condolences to his family ,especially his wife and two children and hope he will be peaceful in Paradise.

• I can't believe that the Olympic failure is the only reason of Ovchinnikov's suicide...then what should Massimo Barbolini do after the 3rd failure in a row(Beijing2008-Wch2010-London2012)... :what: :aww:
    I think Ovchinnikov may have had some other troubles that we don't know, and will never know...
    Anyway I'm very sad, this is a really terrible news.

• Very sad news! ;(
    Condolences to his family and a prayer for him. May he rest in peace!

• I can't believe that the Olympic failure is the only reason of Ovchinnikov's suicide...then what should Massimo Barbolini do after the 3rd failure in a row(Beijing2008-Wch2010-London2012)... :what: :aww:
    I think Ovchinnikov may have had some other troubles that we don't know, and will never know...

a very logical thinking toggut :drink:

• In russian site to all story has been added that during last half year He had very strong headaches.

I agree.

RIP.... there's no logical reason for that kind of stuff! 8|

But for now, suicide is still a rumor, I guess.

• In interview Selinger has said that during half year He will learn russian and during the half year :D He will integrate with russian style of volleyball and if Russian Federation Volleyball Bosses wants to be Him as Coach of NT He will say yes.

7 September will be official meeting of RFVB.

• According to this article; Katya made a traffic accident in Kazan and Katya's vehicle collided with a Mercedes. Also Mercedes driver was drunk.

http://lifenews.ru/news/101507

Get well soon Avatar ^^ I hope it's not serious. :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I know they have failed me before, but maybe someone knows better - Russian newspaper Sport-Express today has told that Russian NT strongly hopes to get Wild Card for next year's Grand Prix
    http://volleyball.sport-express.ru/reviews/24890/
    and also will compete in next year's Euroleague.

• really in next EL? 8o :thumbsup: :lol:

The article says Russian NT gonna have a mixed roster in EL. So I guess it will be a young players team.

• Africa wants to say No to the World Grand Prix what may very strong hurt FIVB Heart. They gave Them chance to play, to develop but..

If They really say No instead of Them will play actual World Champion Russian Federation.