Russian NT 2012

• If Africa refuses, FIVB should organise qualifications for this place, but for Europe, not for Asia or Americas. European non-qualified teams are definitely better:
    Europe: Russia, Italy, Turkey, Germany
    Asia: Vietnam, Korea, Chinese Taipei
    Americas: Peru, Canada, Costa Rica

Only Korea with the strongest roster can compete with European teams, rest have no chances.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Russia's Calendar for next year:

Montreux- Seniors

European League- Juniors

World Grand Prix- Russia fights for impossible Wild Card / Africa wants to play at least :D

Universiade- Seniors

• :huh: How do you know that Russia is going to play a part in the Montreux 2013?. Have they already announced the participants?.

• Why Salina is not an option for Russia NT since most of Russian setters are not irreplaceable? I think she is even better than Startseva currently and she is doing an amazing job in ball distrubition especially to middles.Zaryakho and Pasynkova could be also good options for NT why don't they join to training camps is there a disagreement between Uralochka and Russia federation?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Why Salina is not an option for Russia NT since most of Russian setters are not irreplaceable? I think she is even better than Startseva currently and she is doing an amazing job in ball distrubition especially to middles.Zaryakho and Pasynkova could be also good options for NT why don't they join to training camps is there a disagreement between Uralochka and Russia federation?

agree i also will add chaplina to the potential nt members

• Chaplina already trained with NT in the last few years and also played for example in Yeltsin Cup. Pasynkova was injured a long time, this season is the first time she is back in her best shape and I think she'll be back in NT next year. Zaryazhko always was on bench in Uralochka last season but if she continues playing like recently she surely deserves a chance in NT too.
    I don't agree about Salina though, I don't think she is good...actually Russian setters hardly ever are really "good", but Salina is not better than Startseva, Akulova etc.

• But Startseva and Akulova simply use their best 2 spikers they forgot whole team in most of games but Salina's game is diffrent she is sharing her sets to everyone and she uses her middles very often too that is a key point for Uralochka's performance in CL thought i think she deserves a chance too as much as others like Matienko,Akulova,Ulyakina :whistle: Chaplina's biggest handicap is Russia NT needs someone who can recieve well to let Goncharova play so Pasynkova could be a better option more than Chaplina.

• Chaplina already trained with NT in the last few years and also played for example in Yeltsin Cup. Pasynkova was injured a long time, this season is the first time she is back in her best shape and I think she'll be back in NT next year. Zaryazhko always was on bench in Uralochka last season but if she continues playing like recently she surely deserves a chance in NT too.
    I don't agree about Salina though, I don't think she is good...actually Russian setters hardly ever are really "good", but Salina is not better than Startseva, Akulova etc.

Salina isn't better than Startseva or Akulova. IMO these player aren't good and still in the same level. Russia NT will never have a great setter because of the style of playing with highest balls ever and uneffective MB's. They need to chance the basis and teach for these girls a faster game.

• I'm sure that if Akulova, Startseva, Matienko or Someone else playd in Uralochka on S position, They would have to play to MB's very often because that is Karpol's system of play. If They don't want to play to MB's Karpol will shout and shout and They will play.

• http://translate.googleusercon…xVBBnRIXxC5HtXd0kkRuvwyKg

what do you think of Russia if he will be the coach?

i think he's a good coach but the problem is communication. I think Dinamo Kazan's coach will be the next National Team coach.

• i think he's a good coach but the problem is communication. I think Dinamo Kazan's coach will be the next National Team coach.

I agree, after Caprara was fired, several players and officials said that there must be a Russian coach because of culture etc., it doesn't work with a foreign coach.
    I read somewhere that Gilyazutdinov was offered the post as NT coach but refused, but I also think he'd be the best option.

• after Caprara was fired, several players and officials said that there must be a Russian coach because of culture etc., it doesn't work with a foreign coach.

Caprara was not fired. He (and his staff) had the contract till the end of WC 2010. He canceled the contract with federation by himself after the 1/4 Final in Beijing. That was his decision. And the reason wasn't a conflict with players but - let's say - misunderstanding with a person who was responsible for women's national teams in federation.

Anyway, now this is just the history.

• I read somewhere that Gilyazutdinov was offered the post as NT coach but refused, but I also think he'd be the best option.

He has valid contract with Kazan till 2015 I belive and he said that Federation doesn't want coach to work both in NT and the club because there's a lot of work to do (replacement for Gamova... and I won't say Sokolova, cause she'll play forever :lol: ) and Russia will have a very busy year (they want to take part in 5 tournaments). Also, the general director, Fedeev, said that right now they have two main candidates and they're not only coaches from Superleage. My bet is on Kuzyutkin, who said many times that he can return to NT any time.

• According to voleybolmagazin Marco Motta apply to Russian federation to be the new coach of Russia NT.Federation also think about Gilyazutdinov and Pankov.

• yuri marichev was appointed head coach the Russian NT..

what can you say about him?..he is totally stranger for me aside from he is the coach of the Kransnodar team (men's)
    and he is the one who replaced omelchenko at krasnodar in 2009