You are not logged in.

• "Canter" is male

Favourite Players: Veljkoviç,Calderon,Fürst,Nikoliç,Centoni,Garay,Onuma,Glinka,Rivera,Kim,Nesli,Neri,Gözde,Eda,Polen,Kübra

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 2:49pm

Africa wants to say No to the World Grand Prix what may very strong hurt FIVB Heart. They gave Them chance to play, to develop but..

If They really say No instead of Them will play actual World Champion Russian Federation.

i hope they'll give it to us ;)

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Lucas

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 3:01pm

If Africa refuses, FIVB should organise qualifications for this place, but for Europe, not for Asia or Americas. European non-qualified teams are definitely better:
Europe: Russia, Italy, Turkey, Germany
Asia: Vietnam, Korea, Chinese Taipei
Americas: Peru, Canada, Costa Rica

Only Korea with the strongest roster can compete with European teams, rest have no chances.
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Friday, September 28th 2012, 7:30pm

Russia's Calendar for next year:

Montreux- Seniors

European League- Juniors

World Grand Prix- Russia fights for impossible Wild Card / Africa wants to play at least :D

Universiade- Seniors
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

Friday, September 28th 2012, 9:55pm

Russia's Calendar for next year:

Montreux- Seniors

European League- Juniors

World Grand Prix- Russia fights for impossible Wild Card / Africa wants to play at least :D

Universiade- Seniors

:huh: How do you know that Russia is going to play a part in the Montreux 2013?. Have they already announced the participants?.

Emurock

Long time Russia Fan

• "Emurock" is male

Favourite Team: Russia

Favourite Players: Katya Gamova

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 4:02pm

Happy Birthday to Katya Gamova. :drink:

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 4:56pm

Why Salina is not an option for Russia NT since most of Russian setters are not irreplaceable? I think she is even better than Startseva currently and she is doing an amazing job in ball distrubition especially to middles.Zaryakho and Pasynkova could be also good options for NT why don't they join to training camps is there a disagreement between Uralochka and Russia federation?
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

iceman007

always cold as an ice

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce Universal, US national team

Favourite Players: kim yeon-koung, logan tom, malgorzata glinka, lioubov sokolova, neslihan danel, simona gioli,paula cardullo, victoria ravva, natalya mammadova and naz aydemir

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 5:01pm

Why Salina is not an option for Russia NT since most of Russian setters are not irreplaceable? I think she is even better than Startseva currently and she is doing an amazing job in ball distrubition especially to middles.Zaryakho and Pasynkova could be also good options for NT why don't they join to training camps is there a disagreement between Uralochka and Russia federation?
agree i also will add chaplina to the potential nt members

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 5:06pm

Chaplina already trained with NT in the last few years and also played for example in Yeltsin Cup. Pasynkova was injured a long time, this season is the first time she is back in her best shape and I think she'll be back in NT next year. Zaryazhko always was on bench in Uralochka last season but if she continues playing like recently she surely deserves a chance in NT too.
I don't agree about Salina though, I don't think she is good...actually Russian setters hardly ever are really "good", but Salina is not better than Startseva, Akulova etc.

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 5:18pm

But Startseva and Akulova simply use their best 2 spikers they forgot whole team in most of games but Salina's game is diffrent she is sharing her sets to everyone and she uses her middles very often too that is a key point for Uralochka's performance in CL thought i think she deserves a chance too as much as others like Matienko,Akulova,Ulyakina :whistle: Chaplina's biggest handicap is Russia NT needs someone who can recieve well to let Goncharova play so Pasynkova could be a better option more than Chaplina.

voleielite

matheusvoleielite

• "voleielite" is male

Favourite Team: Sesi SP & Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Dani Lins, Nikola Grbic, Murilo Endres, Kim Y. K., Sheilla Castro, Tsvetan Sokolov, Sérgio Dutra & Camila Brait.

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 5:23pm

Chaplina already trained with NT in the last few years and also played for example in Yeltsin Cup. Pasynkova was injured a long time, this season is the first time she is back in her best shape and I think she'll be back in NT next year. Zaryazhko always was on bench in Uralochka last season but if she continues playing like recently she surely deserves a chance in NT too.
I don't agree about Salina though, I don't think she is good...actually Russian setters hardly ever are really "good", but Salina is not better than Startseva, Akulova etc.

Salina isn't better than Startseva or Akulova. IMO these player aren't good and still in the same level. Russia NT will never have a great setter because of the style of playing with highest balls ever and uneffective MB's. They need to chance the basis and teach for these girls a faster game.
Visit my volleyball blog: http://voleielite.blogspot.com.br/ :win:

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 6:19pm

I'm sure that if Akulova, Startseva, Matienko or Someone else playd in Uralochka on S position, They would have to play to MB's very often because that is Karpol's system of play. If They don't want to play to MB's Karpol will shout and shout and They will play.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

Favourite Team: Russia.Japan

Favourite Players: Elizaveta Tischenko,Evgenia Artamonova,

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 6:01pm

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/t…5HtXd0kkRuvwyKg

what do you think of Russia if he will be the coach?

axel

Trainee

Favourite Team: Russia NT

Favourite Players: Gamova, Sokolova, Estes, Obmochaeva, Kosheleva, Yumilka Ruiz, Irina Zaryazhko, Ilchenko, Mikhaylov, Volkov, Muserskiy, Poltavskiy, Poletaev, Kurek, Sidao

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 7:32pm

i think he's a good coach but the problem is communication. I think Dinamo Kazan's coach will be the next National Team coach.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "axel" (Dec 26th 2012, 7:41pm)

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 9:22pm

i think he's a good coach but the problem is communication. I think Dinamo Kazan's coach will be the next National Team coach.
There is one more candidate - head coach of men's club Dinamo Krasnodar - Marichev.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 9:35pm

I agree, after Caprara was fired, several players and officials said that there must be a Russian coach because of culture etc., it doesn't work with a foreign coach.
I read somewhere that Gilyazutdinov was offered the post as NT coach but refused, but I also think he'd be the best option.

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 10:39pm

after Caprara was fired, several players and officials said that there must be a Russian coach because of culture etc., it doesn't work with a foreign coach.

Caprara was not fired. He (and his staff) had the contract till the end of WC 2010. He canceled the contract with federation by himself after the 1/4 Final in Beijing. That was his decision. And the reason wasn't a conflict with players but - let's say - misunderstanding with a person who was responsible for women's national teams in federation.

Anyway, now this is just the history.

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, M. Śliwa, A. Mirek, P. Maj, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 11:00pm

I read somewhere that Gilyazutdinov was offered the post as NT coach but refused, but I also think he'd be the best option.

He has valid contract with Kazan till 2015 I belive and he said that Federation doesn't want coach to work both in NT and the club because there's a lot of work to do (replacement for Gamova... and I won't say Sokolova, cause she'll play forever :lol: ) and Russia will have a very busy year (they want to take part in 5 tournaments). Also, the general director, Fedeev, said that right now they have two main candidates and they're not only coaches from Superleage. My bet is on Kuzyutkin, who said many times that he can return to NT any time.
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

• "StarNight" is male

Friday, December 28th 2012, 3:21pm

According to voleybolmagazin Marco Motta apply to Russian federation to be the new coach of Russia NT.Federation also think about Gilyazutdinov and Pankov.

Favourite Team: Russia.Japan

Favourite Players: Elizaveta Tischenko,Evgenia Artamonova,

Friday, January 25th 2013, 2:51pm

yuri marichev was appointed head coach the Russian NT..

what can you say about him?..he is totally stranger for me aside from he is the coach of the Kransnodar team (men's)
and he is the one who replaced omelchenko at krasnodar in 2009

Social bookmarks