Turkey NT 2012

• Many may not agree but Bahar is Turkey's best MB. Eda is a better slide attacker, but Bahar is overall a better player. She has to work on her connection with the setters, her speed and her service errors, although in the last match against GS she served close to the line in order not to miss her service

• she's attacking much better from the middle in my opinion :)

As far as I know she has played as MB1 in both Yeşilyurt and Youth/Junior NT :whistle: I would like to see how Ceylan Arısan would play on senior level since she was the most promising one among junior NT players however she is also the only one who does not play at any match during season :wall:

About Bahar, she is obviously better blocker than Eda, especially when she knows where the attack is coming, she covers the space very well, however her level is still not on the level of her other teammates in NT. :whistle:

• imo,Bahar has been attacking better in comparion with a few years ago....Kübra Akman is one of the fav. young players of mine but she is not agile enough ,she should accelerate the movement of her feet.

• They both should play as MB2 like Cuba system :lol: but definitly i support Asli as starter in ECH she used to play in senior level much and she is really effective.I think she doesn't have to play in Junior WCH

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• vyz is right she is pure MB2,in youth/junior NT she was playing always with Zone 3 attacks about club it depends on other MB.When Selin Uygur plays with her she plays MB2 when Nesve plays she has to play MB1.

• Ferhat Akbas (Vakıfbank assistant coach) will be the assistant of Barbolini in Turkey NT.

• I changed topic's name to Turkey NT 2013 because new season is upcoming and you are still writing here instead of creating a new thread :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• id like to see one or more of Kübra Akman-Aslı Kalaç-Ceyda Aktaş in the NT.

These 3 should play in senior NT instead of Bahar, Eda and Busra who have already played about 5 years for NT, enough.
    Senior NT should continuously change without looking at the ages of players.
    For ex, if 18? years old Asli is making as many blocks as Poljak done in a season, definitely, she is best MB in Turkey now.