Turkey NT 2012

• Where is Ozge Cemberci?

Ergul? :sos: :aww:

Who are Gizem Orge and Ozge Yurtdagulen?

Gizem Orge and Ozge Yurtagulen are players from same generation (92-93) and they both are really talented girls soon we can see them in TOP4 turkish teams ^^ According to voleybolunsesi Galatasaray have already agreed with Ozge for next season http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=13212&topic=2

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ergül is a good blocker? She has no blocks in the playoff matches against Eczacı and Fenerbahçe :whistling:

Also Kübra and Aslı is definitely working for Junior European Championship and Junior World Championship so they can't be in the roster.

I do think Asuman is an overrated player. I don't like her game. Her defence is great though.

• The players that are invited to the training camp for Ankara tournament:

S: Naz Aydemir(1990), Özge Çemberci(1985)
    OPP: Neslihan Darnel (1983), Polen Uslupehlivan (1990)
    Middles: Eda Erdem (1987), Bahar Toksoy(1988 ), Büşra Cansu (1990), Ergül Avcı(1987)
    OHs: Gözde Sonsırma(1985), Neriman Özsoy(1988 ), Esra Gümüş(1982), Güldeniz Önal (1986)
    L: Gizem Güreşen(1987), Gülden Kuzubaşıoğlu (1980)

• The players that are invited to the training camp for Ankara tournament:

S: Naz Aydemir(1990), Özge Çemberci(1985)
    OPP: Neslihan Darnel (1983), Polen Uslupehlivan (1990)
    Middles: Eda Erdem (1987), Bahar Toksoy(1988 ), Büşra Cansu (1990), Ergül Avcı(1987)
    OHs: Gözde Sonsırma(1985), Neriman Özsoy(1988 ), Esra Gümüş(1982), Güldeniz Önal (1986)
    L: Gizem Güreşen(1987), Gülden Kuzubaşıoğlu (1980)

No surprise, as expected !
    Gözde and Güldeniz are on real shape. With the help of Neriman, some things can be a lot easier !

• Is Seda out cause of the injury? How serious it was, you guys know?

I don't know how much time recovery will last..There were such news that Seda's recovery has been started..I think the injury isn't that bad because she is in the list of Grand Prix roster so that means she can play in a near future.If it was so serious, she wouldn't play for NT like last year..

• Ozge Yurtdagulen is also there ^^ Even she will not play in qualifications it must be a great experience for her to work with Senior team.Hope Motta can give her some chances in WGP.I don't wanna see Ergul :wall:

• I want to see Naz, Bahar and Seda >for Eda is to late I think< in Russia.
    Of course during first weeks Russian League would show that They are Princesses with average level but during whole season Russian School would create Real Players with World Class from Them.

• I want to see Naz, Bahar and Seda >for Eda is to late I think< in Russia.
    Of course during first weeks Russian League would show that They are Princesses with average level but during whole season Russian School would create Real Players with World Class from Them.

Yeah sure, Russian School which created no single good setter since Kirillova would teach Naz how to be World Class player :roll:

• As You said- Russia has one Kirillova but Turkey hasn't and hadn't even One :rolll:

So it is logic to give Naz to Russian School if has created so Top World Setter.

If no You will still haven't World Class Setter. Russian Clubs are strong in Turkey is only Istanbul Teams and then Turkey's Africa.

• As You said- Russia has one Kirillova but Turkey hasn't and hadn't even One :rolll:

So it is logic to give Naz to Russian School if has created so Top World Setter.

If no You will still haven't World Class Setter. Russian Clubs are strong in Turkey is only Istanbul Teams and then Turkey's Africa.

Africa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Turkey had Bahar Mert whom was a world class setter :whistle: Naz is still so young maybe she is not world class now but she won CL and 5 times turkish championship at her 21 as main setter.

• Turkey had Bahar Mert whom was a world class setter :whistle: Naz is still so young maybe she is not world class now but she won CL and 5 times turkish championship at her 21 as starter setter.

Is it answer for My post or because You felt that You should write it :rolll: ?

• Is it answer for My post or because You felt that You should write it :rolll: ?

No it was an answer for your last post ^^ About Russian school i wouldn't send any setter from Turkey to Russia coz russian schools have no idea about how to win a real setter.Better they should stay :lol: but it would be great to send Bahar to Karpol's school to win a world class MB but i am not sure how much she can stand against Karpol :rolll: but seems Karpol is much calm than before :D

• No it was an answer for your last post ^^ About Russian school i wouldn't send any setter from Turkey to Russia coz russian schools have no idea about how to win a real setter.Better they should stay :lol: but it would be great to send Bahar to Karpol's school to win a world class MB but i am not sure how much she can stand against Karpol :rolll: but seems Karpol is much calm than before :D

Do You like chemistry subject in school?

• Do You like chemistry subject in school?

The answer should be yes but how is it related with this topic :whistle: